Trades Round 21 Fantasy Trades - The F*** You Leon Edition.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be old school but option one for me. Just gotta get those rooks offield. Peatling plays on Friday night so you can loophole him if needed.

Peatling is a next week option for me. Either Bramble or Bianco will go and the other will be upgraded. Or I'll upgrade to a mego premium and keep one of Bianco/Bramble for another week.

I might be old school but option one for me. Just gotta get those rooks offield. Peatling plays on Friday night so you can loophole him if needed.
Can’t loop as Briggs is my DNP lol. Needed Bianco to play first. Or Durham to get dropped as my utility.

option 1 probably the smart and more boring play. Hopefully Neale can find some form 🤦🏻‍♂️

Peatling is a next week option for me. Either Bramble or Bianco will go and the other will be upgraded. Or I'll upgrade to a mego premium and keep one of Bianco/Bramble for another week.
I'm passing on Peatling at this stage - only $170k non players as downgrade targets from here on in.
Scrimping hard to increase the options for my final midfield starter. Would hate to end up 5k short of my preferred option because I gold plated my bench.

I'm passing on Peatling at this stage - only $170k non players as downgrade targets from here on in.
Scrimping hard to increase the options for my final midfield starter.

I could potentially go Murphy to Peatling next week, likely to generate around 80K at D7 for me.

Means I'd have $175K to upgrade either Bramble or Bianco. Probably not enough to get to a good premium, so perhaps it's a double downgrade week next week ?

I could potentially go Murphy to Peatling next week, likely to generate around 80K at D7 for me.

Means I'd have $175K to upgrade either Bramble or Bianco. Probably not enough to get to a good premium, so perhaps it's a double downgrade week next week ?
Depends on whether you're upgrading a midfield or defender spot with Bianco, I guess. Just over 600k for a defender could be doable.

Depends on whether you're upgrading a midfield or defender spot with Bianco, I guess. Just over 600k for a defender could be doable.

Maybe, I'd prefer to get closer to the 700k mark - as I think the quality and reliability is better - but I do need to factor in whatever s**t the Fantasy Gods throw at my team this week....

Thoughts on these 2 options?

I go one up one down with Sharp and Bramble to Peatling and premo up to $876k

Or do I go 1 of them down to Peatling and Neale up to Touk?

option 1 leaves Bianco on field.
Option 2 leaves Bianco and Sharp or Bramble on field.
Option 1 .....come back to address Neale next week

Times are desperate this week, no cash and need to offload Bowes and Houston, which combo is best

Adams and Ruscoe (last 3 average 81)
Or
Titch and Peatling

Figure a rookie is going to score as much as Houston, and Adams/Titch will score higher than any of the sub 700k mid/forwards I can get by doing a bench downgrade

Was looking at options if I held TT.. 2k short of getting Bramble to Sidebum and "completing" the team. Get f*cked

Sidebottom is one I was looking at for next week, but I don't think I'll be able to get him then either.... I think he has a BE of around 70 - so he'll likely rise this week and next....

I'm never going to get my team even slightly "finished".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Times are desperate this week, no cash and need to offload Bowes and Houston, which combo is best

Adams and Ruscoe (last 3 average 81)
Or
Titch and Peatling

Figure a rookie is going to score as much as Houston, and Adams/Titch will score higher than any of the sub 700k mid/forwards I can get by doing a bench downgrade
In the exact same boat with 40k ITB.
Trading Houston & Bowes.
A couple of combos;
Touk & 170k
Lyons & Peatling
CGuthrie & Ruscoe
or left field option
Prestia & Silvagni

Still unsure which way I’m leaning.

Thoughts on these 2 options?

I go one up one down with Sharp and Bramble to Peatling and premo up to $876k

Or do I go 1 of them down to Peatling and Neale up to Touk?

option 1 leaves Bianco on field.
Option 2 leaves Bianco and Sharp or Bramble on field.
Very similar for me... although I have 400K in the bank :)

I've gone Sharp and Neale to The double Steele option (Sidey and Jack) keeping Bramble onfield. That may become TT out and Neale held depending on teams.

I considered the option of Sharp and Bramble out, but would really only be swapping one onfield rookie for another, so decided to stick with Bramble as he should be good for at least 50.

Sidebottom is one I was looking at for next week, but I don't think I'll be able to get him then either.... I think he has a BE of around 70 - so he'll likely rise this week and next....

I'm never going to get my team even slightly "finished".
Dusty to Sidey for me this week then bianco for a mid next week. Well, that's the plan....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back