Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he's fit, and plays you keep him. SP stud most of the season, you'll be in a good spot to sideways a pod. Super handy come prelim/GF

I prefer you when you're shitters. Sure, you make no sense but by * you're funny! :p

I've kept Aaron Hall for so bloody long in the hopes he will finally play. Please FFS Jack spudvagni can't go for much longer.

Think I will be bringing in JJ for Adams (who I've also kept forever) and bring in JPK for Pendles.

2 trades left and no where to use them...have the week off in all my leagues. Might luxury Steven > Sloane round 22 if injuries dont hit me.

4 trades pendles problem
If he is a week can cover with mills
, 40 points less but a trade saved
Alternatively could trade out trengrove for connor glass which gives me 100k and a dpp def/mid link with jimmy i could use the 100k to trade emac for jordan roughead and finally bench dbj. Use roughead as d6 and 45k in bank. I was hoping emac would play and get to 400 k , highly unlikely and now dead wood .
If pendles is out for more than 1 , then i would get sloane and do the trengrove trade week after and emac upgrade ,with 1 to upgrade wingard last week if there are no injuries

Does anyone actually wft Stef's status is?
Haven't seen anything beyond something something ... niggles ... soreness ... something...
Would hope back this week, but realistically, Brisbane might be interested in continuing to give Smith gametime, which would impact Stef's output like it did with Trent West. Fingers crossed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen anything beyond something something ... niggles ... soreness ... something...
Would hope back this week, but realistically, Brisbane might be interested in continuing to give Smith gametime, which would impact Stef's output like it did with Trent West. Fingers crossed.

Hmmm...sounds ominous either way. Hopefully it's just a like for like & normality resumes. With Carl @ home they may see it as an opp to win & they give him full reign. s**t...they've been whitewashed in the 2 weeks he's missed!

Ugh have 1 trade left and will need to somehow deal with Pendles, Sam Mitchell and potentially Robbie Gray.

Pendles > Bont/Sloane/Selwood/Priddis

Or

Lids/Hall > Dahlhaus

Only got the 1 farking trade left. LOL! :p

Have the week off in 2 out of my 5 leagues. :drunk::thumbsu:

Pendles to

tumblr_mzs7wdoTlJ1r7lge3o1_500.gif

All day long

I prefer you when you're shitters. Sure, you make no sense but by **** you're funny! :p
Just wait till this weekend my friend.. like right now I should be really working hard on my concepts and theories based on Inter cultural communication and blah blah bullshit... but Id rather find out if Pendles is good to go this week or not ..

Once this season is all over, I suggest a big piss up :thumbsu: This BF SC end of season Mad Monday

Pendles was walking around in a moonboot at the VFL game. Call me an optimist, but I reckon if it was really bad he'd be at home with it on ice.

I know they don't have much to play for but they wouldn't want to be embarrassed again on Friday night TV. And without him, Pies look pretty bloody ordinary.

Players can ussually play through ankles.

Still hope he might play Friday, I reckons

20160806_133129.jpg

I'll wait for Neil Balmes weekly injury update, but I get the feeling Pendles won't be playing this week. The club are generally pretty cautious and never take any sort of risk. Balme will probably say something like "it's a very minor injury and he's some chance of playing this week, but he'll have to get through training and then we'll see" and then he won't play. They did it with Moore's hamstring and Fasolo's collarbone.

I'll wait for Neil Balmes weekly injury update, but I get the feeling Pendles won't be playing this week. The club are generally pretty cautious and never take any sort of risk. Balme will probably say something like "it's a very minor injury and he's some chance of playing this week, but he'll have to get through training and then we'll see" and then he won't play. They did it with Moore's hamstring and Fasolo's collarbone.
When balmey says he in in the mix , you know he wont be playing. Football managers are there to tell porkies so the coach does not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back