Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
only guy I've got to cover him with is Mathieson. He seems to be going ok at the moment.

Also got Phillips. I have a feeling he might get another go this week.
I also have richmond player who has surprised me, short , can play him fwd or mids ave 72 last 5 games gone up 201k , used him once thru a loophole

upload_2016-8-8_17-29-56.png

:'(

I also have richmond player who has surprised me, short , can play him fwd or mids ave 72 last 5 games gone up 201k , used him once thru a loophole
yeah, he is good. Already trusted to take our kick outs. Should win a rising star nom in the next few weeks.

I got a young Demon rookie has been good - Oscar Mac.

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
1 trade left and have Pendles with no mid bench coverage. (Jansen, Trengove and GC spud). Elimination final this weekend, but in a few other leagues where I have gone straight through to the prelim

So if Pendles misses... do I trade him out for Sloane, but means going the last 2 weeks with no midbench coverage. Or swap Trengove for Menegola, and keep Pendles for the following week and also potential bench coverage

Of course this doesn't factor in random outs that will no doubt screw me

Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
1 trade left and have Pendles with no mid bench coverage. (Jansen, Trengove and GC spud). Elimination final this weekend, but in a few other leagues where I have gone straight through to the prelim

So if Pendles misses... do I trade him out for Sloane, but means going the last 2 weeks with no midbench coverage. Or swap Trengove for Menegola, and keep Pendles for the following week and also potential bench coverage

Of course this doesn't factor in random outs that will no doubt screw me
The manage factor

Gene Simmons

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2007
Melbourne Rock City
AFL Club
Hawthorn
3 trades/$128k to go..

Buddy is my only injury concern... Do I rely on Naismith for cover?

If I do that, I'll be in a position for a couple of other tweaks/upgrades.. What's your thoughts on these?

Wingard -> Dahlhaus
Birchall -> Docherty

Any other potential changes I could look at?

I'm in a cut throat final in my cash league so figure if I'm gonna lose, I shouldn't lose wondering ;)

Fyi here is my full team.. Cheers :thumbsu:

upload_2016-8-9_9-21-41.png

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
3 trades/$128k to go..

If I do that, I'll be in a position for a couple of other tweaks/upgrades.. What's your thoughts on these?

Wingard -> Dahlhaus
Birchall -> Docherty

Any other potential changes I could look at?

I'm in a cut throat final in my cash league so figure if I'm gonna lose, I shouldn't lose wondering ;)

Fyi here is my full team.. Cheers :thumbsu:

View attachment 274821

Yep they sound good to me. Doll should be better for the 2 runs & could blitz the pies. Wingard looks disinterested...much like port. Piss him off. Doc for birch is s no brainer. He could go 150 v lions this week.

GOOD_TIMES

Rookie
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
I need pendles in!!! In an elimination final and thinking I need to trade Collins and a bench rookie to generate cash for a Brodie Smith or Easton Wood in my backline?

If I do that and pendles is out I will need to cover him with Menegola. Or do I keep Collins in the back and trade Pendles to another premo...Help!!

I have 1 trade left and have Hall and Pendles. I have Naismith covering for Hall, I need either one of Pendles or Hall to play (can switch hall to mids) this week so I don't have to use my last trade.

May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
3 trades/$128k to go..

What IS wrong with that gimp? I've only 3 trades left, too, but I'm sorely tempted to burn one on jumping off Budweiser this week. His scoring trajectory is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinot very good.

I have 1 trade left and have Hall and Pendles. I have Naismith covering for Hall, I need either one of Pendles or Hall to play (can switch hall to mids) this week so I don't have to use my last trade.
Looks like Hall's back this week, you should be right.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Thinking of holding pendles and running with Mathieson/ tracca. Having said that, I'd be surprised if pendles only misses 1.

2 trades left

I'm actually kind of hoping sosos gets dumped at some stage. At the moment I have 2 bench cover in fwd and def so I have no loopholes. Means I have to back in my starting 6, and when one is lice head it's pretty frustrating

Better be careful what I wish for - sosos and Austin will get injured and I'll have no traded left to cover them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back