Round 21 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers Tox.

I honestly never thought of Sicily but his last 5 weeks look very impressive, bar the 46 he scored in RD 17. If he continue's to play this defensive role I'll definitely have to consider him as well as Billings, and JJK as potential replacements for Lynch.

Draft related trade question:
I have Grundy and need to drop one of the following to pick up a ruck free agent:
1. Nick Riewoldt - 87.5 avg, 70 3 rnd avg (leaning towards Nroo, he has an inflated average from early in the year, although he may fire up towards reaching finals)
2. James Sicily - 71.5 avg, 110 3 rnd avg
3. Brett Deledio - 57 avg (1 game played, slow start as expected)

Available free agent ruck options are:
1. Billy Longer - 74 avg, 93 3 rnd avg
2. Jon Griffin - 70 avg, 78 last round (Sean Darcy may return soon)
3. Jordan Roughead - 73 avg, 86 3 rnd avg
4. Kurt Tippett - spud

As you can see I am spoilt for choice.

just a random and pointless question for my draft team. who would you start over the next 3 weeks? b crouch or priddis.

just a random and pointless question for my draft team. who would you start over the next 3 weeks? b crouch or priddis.
Crouch by 15 lengths, priddis is too old and slow. I know its his last 3 games and youd expect him to lift but crouch is in good form as are the crows.

Jelwood and Lynch need to go, have $20.1k in the bank and playing in 3 sudden death SFs.

Best mid & fwd combo of players from my kitty of $904K?

Tempted by Eddie Betts at $385K as a POD fwd replacement for Lynch. Has a great record against next two. Bags of 6,5,5 and 3 against Essendon last 4.

Would then get to choose 1 of Murphy, Cotchin, Coniglio, Parker, Treloar, Beams, R Gray.

Leaning to Betts, Parker.

Others have already covered some good options, but to throw out an alternative:

Two-Metre-Peter (362k) + Coniglio / Parker / Murphy / ... (based on quick look at mids under 542k).

Witts and Lynch out makes Wright an interesting short-term option for mine. If you think you'll gain more on the MID points end by being able to get a Cogs vs the sub-460k options than you'd lose on Wright vs Sicily forward (e.g.), it might be an option. May not be your go, just a left-field one that came to mind.

Was planning on going jelwood to Neale but just looked and my opponent in my cash league has Neale, should I go matt crouch or Kelly instead of Neale or just stick with Neale?

Was planning on going jelwood to Neale but just looked and my opponent in my cash league has Neale, should I go matt crouch or Kelly instead of Neale or just stick with Neale?
Depends on whether you think you have him covered or not. If you are less likely to win, then take the POD.

Depends on whether you think you have him covered or not. If you are less likely to win, then take the POD.
Well my next opponent if I win the cashy this week has Neale also so I think I'm gonna go matt crouch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking to trade jelwood to one of gibbs, menegola and gray. Who does everyone think would be the best from that lot?

Looking to trade jelwood to one of gibbs, menegola and gray. Who does everyone think would be the best from that lot?
Gibbs has West Coast (Hutchings), Hawthorn (Howe) and Sydney (Hewett) the only question is do they go to him or Murphy.
i'd roll the dice with Gray...i dont know who the other guy is.

errrggghhh :'(... 2 trades & 200k, thoughts?

2 trades
Witherden & JPK -> 2 mids @ 1,077,000 ... Fyfe/Kelly/Neale & 514-527k or Oliver & 495k

1 trade
Witherdan -> 584k mid, Glass def & Adams mid, Newman or Scharenberg D6

0 trades
Glass & Witherden def, Adams & Lloyd mid, Newman & Scharenberg D5-D6

upload_2017-8-10_19-47-20.png

Need to keep 1 trade up my sleeve so I can bring in Jobe Watson for a SC carry off come year end :'(

Yeah ... I've kept 1 trade up my sleeve by not trading him out when I should have. I think (in spite of his 35 on the weekend) that I'm okay with that. I'm not in danger of winning anything so it's easier to make room for sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back