Trades Round 21 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Sier > Freeman
Ahern > Dunkley

That leaves just Lienert and one of Spargo or Greene. Leaning towards putting Fergus on my field...

Need to get rid of Gaff - tossing up a few options..

Either, Oliver, Treloar or Z Merrett

Alternatively going someone cheaper like Ablett, J Selwood or Callan Ward, which would then give me enough money to upgrade Stef Martin to Brodie Grundy..

Finally got Gaff two weeks ago after trying to for half the season and was ready to complete my team this week with Grundy. Now i have to swap things around and thinking Gaff to Selwood and Ahern to Ed Langdon. Take a stab at langdon in the hope he can pump out a few more decent 100s as hes shown he can.

Who is the weakest link of Rocky, McLean, and Heeney. And then Hoff or Dunkley? Basically just do my trades for me.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is the weakest link of Rocky, McLean, and Heeney. And then Hoff or Dunkley? Basically just do my trades for me.

No idea dude. I'm a bit hesitant trading our Heeney or Rocky for Dunkley. Don't have any interest in Hoff for some reason. Just seems like we are sideways trading atm.

Having said that I might go Heeney out for Dunkley?

OK so I can either downgrade big O for some cash (321k in bank) for the last 2 rounds and play Heeney/Walters (Walters v carlton), or miss Abbott and get Dunkley for Heeney. This move would leave very little cash in the bank for the next 2 rounds.

The smart play might be the first move. But if Dunkley goes big again i'll lose a decent amount of ground.

I'm 105 points off a cap!

No idea dude. I'm a bit hesitant trading our Heeney or Rocky for Dunkley. Don't have any interest in Hoff for some reason. Just seems like we are sideways trading atm.

Having said that I might go Heeney out for Dunkley?
Thanks man - I might actually just not use a second trade. Dont think I have ever done that.

OK so I can either downgrade big O for some cash (321k in bank) for the last 2 rounds and play Heeney/Walters (Walters v carlton), or miss Abbott and get Dunkley for Heeney. This move would leave very little cash in the bank for the next 2 rounds.

The smart play might be the first move. But if Dunkley goes big again i'll lose a decent amount of ground.

I reckon if you think Dunkley is must have get him. But Id take Abbott just to get the cash and move elsewhere when you need to. Heeney Walters surely isnt that bad?? But I am not 105 points off a cap so much easier said than done. Id take your advice over mine.

Dunk for Heen

Surely there is a rookie you can trade for cash instead of not trading... just trade one of your bench to a Freeman, Abott or a 170ker surely
Already got freeman and Abbott. May be a 170k, but the current bench is t bad and still very cheap. Might go heen to Dunkley. But I also would have said heen will be top 6 at start of year, so just holding at the moment. I'll change my mind 20687 times before lock out but.

I’m into a prelim! Now...

Ahern to basement locked

Do I

McLean/Heeney -> Dunkley/Menegola

Or

JSmith to basement and double upgrade next week (sier & McLean/Heeney up?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back