Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aishole

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Little campaigner Parish is out with a broken nail.

With 2 trades and 50k left, do I:
A) Hold him
B) Use one Trade > Hawkins. (Best option sub $450k)
C) Use both of my last trades and scrap together enough to go Parish > Greene. (Go for broke and hope no premos get injured)

God having two trades left is like having an itch you can’t scratch. Just wanna be chilling in the no trades club already with the cool kids

Burtman

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can you use Ryan to loop someone like Duursma or Answerth? I looped Duursma last week and got his 104 hopefully the same this week
Got answerth in the mids with no dpp swap. Would still prefer to have someone abit more solid there even though he’s been scoring alright lately

Andrew Birch

Carnage Enthusiast
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

A) Hold him
C) Use both of my last trades and scrap together enough to go Parish > Greene. (Go for broke and hope no premos get injured)

God having two trades left is like having an itch you can’t scratch. Just wanna be chilling in the no trades club already with the cool kids
Burn both trades and there will be candy for you in the no trades club.

DaveyBoy123

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Southampton, San Antonio, Buffalo

DaveyBoy123

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Southampton, San Antonio, Buffalo

A) Hold him

Who's on field if you hold Parish?

TurtleKid

Time to Party
Mar 23, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

A) Hold him

Post your team.
Any DPP available? Or can you only trade for a FWD?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caztheconquerer

Club Legend
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

A) Hold him

Are you in a elimination matchup this week?

ROOINYOU

Club Legend
Feb 4, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets!
If you had to choose a combo

Treloar and Greene

Or

Bontempelli and Walters...

Who would you magnificent campaigners choose?
both good options but I'd go with Bont/Walters.
Greene playing more mid now but when Kelly comes back he may lose some of that.
Walters has been solid.

ROOINYOU

Club Legend
Feb 4, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets!
2 trades left and Luke Ryan sitting on the bench, got no cash in the bank, do I trade him too Shaw, Howe, Clark or another straight swap? Or blow through 2 trades and bring zilliams in? Elimination semi this week and it’s fairly even
I'd go Shaw mate.
Hold 1 for next weeks carnage that will come.

ROOINYOU

Club Legend
Feb 4, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets!

A) Hold him

Option B.
save 1 for next week...you'll need it at this rate.

Northernsoul74

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
3 trades left and in an elimination final. I should win but I thought that last week until
I came up against Treloar, Houli and Worpel as opposition pods. Anyway, thinking Bewley to a $102k BOM playing rookie and Setterfield to Walters. Would allow me to swing Walters/Heeney around to loop against Sloane average scores. Anyone like this or would you hold the 3 trades?

Attachments

ROOINYOU

Club Legend
Feb 4, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets!
3 trades left and in an elimination final. I should win but I thought that last week until
I came up against Treloar, Houli and Worpel as opposition pods. Anyway, thinking Bewley to a $102k BOM playing rookie and Setterfield to Walters. Would allow me to swing Walters/Heeney around to loop against Sloane average scores. Anyone like this or would you hold the 3 trades?
Rookie upgrade that gives some better cover and more options.
great move IMO.
I have Sloane too and he's been down latley...shame the Crows play the last game this round.

vaf1979

Draftee
Jul 31, 2009
Collingwood
AFL Club
Geelong
Advice? I am thinking about cashing in on two cows for a Premo defender - Houli, Hurn, or other?

Houli worries me with his injury history, and is Hurn worth risking considering his history right?

OneEyedHawk

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 13, 2004
Croydon
AFL Club
Hawthorn
2 trades, $130k. Ranking about 3k. Through to prelim in 1 league, knockout final in the other.

B: Lloyd, Whitfield, Houli, B. Smith, Laird, Sicily (Answerth & Rotham)
M: Macrae, Fyfe, Oliver, Neale, Bont, Merrett, Sloane, D. Clarke (I. Hill, Stocker & Scott)
R: Grundy, Gawn (Bines)
F: Danger, Marshall, Dunkley, Boak, Worpel, Telly (Langlands & Young)

Option 1:
D. Clarke > Ablett
Would be the best available mid at $448k or under. Leaves 1 trade for prelim and beyond hopefully.

Option 2:
Stocker > D/M rookie
Clarke > Cripps (or anyone).
Grabbing the D/M rookie gives me better cover, can then swing the rookie with Answerth, and complement the Hill / Langlands M/F pair. Obviously leaves me zero trades though.

Probably leaning towards #1, but wish I had the stones for #2.
Any input much appreciated.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom