Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking i might get rid of Dom Sheed after his pathetic effort last week, what was the injury scare with him that started the rumours he'd be a late out? if it was just a 1 weeker then he might be better this week.

Good to see your still around mate

Needed some time off mate, was just getting too frustrated.

Not sure how long I'll stick around but thought I'd at least just pop in and say hi to everyone and let them know I'm still alive.

I'll probably pop back in once sc is over as these next 3 weeks are going to be just as s**t for me.

Last edited:
Ok the last trade this year will be used on Helmet...

At this stage his replacements are
Rubbish bin <- leaning towards
Tomahawk
GWS's Reid
or Tom Lynch (Tiger variety)

Have $507.2k to spend trading Daniel out. Can get somebody on any line via DPP

FWD - Lynch vs Darling vs Robinson vs Lambert vs Brown vs Telly vs Hawkins vs Ziebell
MID - Steele vs Sidebottom vs Shiel vs JPK vs MCrouch vs Dusty vs Jelwood vs Shuey vs Sloane vs Higgins vs Parker vs Cunnington
DEF - DBJ vs Houli vs BSmith vs Laird vs Blicavs vs Hurn vs Simpson vs Vlastuin vs Houston vs Rich

Thoughts?

FWD - Lynch vs Darling vs Robinson vs Lambert vs Brown vs Telly vs Hawkins vs Ziebell
MID - Steele vs Sidebottom vs Shiel vs JPK vs MCrouch vs Dusty vs Jelwood vs Shuey vs Sloane vs Higgins vs Parker vs Cunnington
DEF - DBJ vs Houli vs BSmith vs Laird vs Blicavs vs Hurn vs Simpson vs Vlastuin vs Houston vs Rich

Thoughts?
You know the rules, post your team

Anyway, from what you've listed Dusty is the standout

You know the rules, post your team

Anyway, from what you've listed Dusty is the standout
Too embarrassed to post my team :(

But my team doesn't really make a difference, with DPP anything works (assuming team selections are kind to me)

Yeah I'm leaning towards Dusty as well

Thoughts?
Depends on which line you think is the weakest, if mids probably dusty if it’s def then houli for ceiling or dbj and if fwd line out of who you’ve selected probably Kelly or Ziebell.

Too embarrassed to post my team :(

But my team doesn't really make a difference, with DPP anything works (assuming team selections are kind to me)

Yeah I'm leaning towards Dusty as well
C'mon don't be shy, we are all friends here - nothing that a good dig can't fix :p

Seriously, if you post your teams, others who have more detailed eyes can see the pros & cons of their suggestions
i.e. how to get max return for your final trade, based on weak lines etc

Depends on which line you think is the weakest, if mids probably dusty if it’s def then houli for ceiling or dbj and if fwd line out of who you’ve selected probably Kelly or Ziebell.
LOL - Just posted the same sentiments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon don't be shy, we are all friends here - nothing that a good dig can't fix :p

Seriously, if you post your teams, others who have more detailed eyes can see the pros & cons of their suggestions
i.e. how to get max return for your final trade, based on weak lines etc

Expecting Cameron will be back, but highly doubt Lycett will be
Have Danger to FWDs and Answerth to MIDs DPP flexibility

View attachment 722059

Oh I see why you were a bit coy in sharing this team :p

Ideally, you would want to get another Def and not to field a rookie, but that's not possible
Just looking at your team and being conscious of the need for flexibility, I would get Telly

Oh I see why you were a bit coy in sharing this team :p

Ideally, you would want to get another Def and not to field a rookie, but that's not possible
Just looking at your team and being conscious of the need for flexibility, I would get Telly
:(

I can get a defender. Daniel OUT, DangerGray to FWD, Answerth to MID bench, DEF in

Last edited:

I can get a defender. Daniel OUT, Danger to FWD, Answerth to MID bench, DEF in

Answerth's 3 game average is 81 and his 5 game average is 74. He's scoring better than Ryan was and is averaging the same as Sicily over the last 3 weeks. He's not the worst rookie to have on the field at the minute.

View attachment 722059

If lycett and Cameron are back I’d get a defender as judgement day alluded to, but if lycett isn’t back and only Cameron back then a forward is necessary.

I can get a defender. Daniel OUT, Danger to FWD, Answerth to MID bench, DEF in
Are we looking at a different screenshot?
Danger is already in the fwd line
But, yes I was concerned with Lycett out

Are we looking at a different screenshot?
Danger is already in the fwd line
But, yes I was concerned with Lycett out
Oops sorry, I mean Gray to FWDs. DPP got me all confused

Ok guys, I’m in a elimination final in pies div 1 league this week. Do I use my one trade to strengthen my team or hold. Team is as followsView attachment 722106

Hold. If that gun starting 22 can't get the job done, then you don't deserve to be in a Prelim. Can you imagine if you blow your last trade on a partial upgrade only for that player to fail and you cop an injury to one of your best players the same week and you're forced to play one of those bench spuds in a Prelim if you did manage to make it through?

Hold. If that gun starting 22 can't get the job done, then you don't deserve to be in a Prelim. Can you imagine if you blow your last trade on a partial upgrade only for that player to fail and you cop an injury to one of your best players the same week and you're forced to play one of those bench spuds in a Prelim if you did manage to make it through?
Very true mate was thinking along the same lines, just wanted to see what others thought. Thnx mate for the advice, I love having a chat with everyone on here. How’s your team travelling mate?

Very true mate was thinking along the same lines, just wanted to see what others thought. Thnx mate for the advice, I love having a chat with everyone on here. How’s your team travelling mate?

No probs, Caz. it's good to see you doing so well. :thumbsu:

My team is rubbish, TBH. Incomplete with only 1 trade left & missing several guns, yet somehow holding ground in the rankings over the last month. If my spuds can hang on for a finish inside the top1k I'll take that, as it's been an ordinary season for me despite the highish rank.

lol.JPG

:$:$:$:$:$

haha.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back