Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No probs, Caz. it's good to see you doing so well. :thumbsu:

My team is rubbish, TBH. Incomplete with only 1 trade left & missing several guns, yet somehow holding ground in the rankings over the last month. If my spuds can hang on for a finish inside the top1k I'll take that, as it's been an ordinary season for me despite the highish rank.

View attachment 722145

:$:$:$:$:$

View attachment 722150
Your doing well mate, it’s a bloody hard game especially if you have some bad luck along the way. I’ve had a lot of luck with injuries this year. Think the only trades I’ve used on injury were on josh Kelly and Caleb Daniel. Holding Dunkley and not trading him helped as well. The best part of the whole year though is just chatting with others and seeing how well people are going and also everyone’s different views on players etc. good luck for the rest of year mate, how you smash the last few rounds 😎😎😎

No probs, Caz. it's good to see you doing so well. :thumbsu:

My team is rubbish, TBH. Incomplete with only 1 trade left & missing several guns, yet somehow holding ground in the rankings over the last month. If my spuds can hang on for a finish inside the top1k I'll take that, as it's been an ordinary season for me despite the highish rank.

View attachment 722145

:$:$:$:$:$

View attachment 722150
I still can't believe that your spuddy team defeated my spuddy team last week!

Need some of your fine wisdom as I try to capitalize on my double-chance.

One trade left, with $70k in the bank.

Hopefully Kelly comes back, but despite my team being filled with pretty decent premos, looking at my matchups I am only projected to score 2,485 compared to my opponents 2,550+... despite dominating all leagues and sitting ranked 77th overall. :drunk:

If Kelly doesn't return, he has to go as I can't afford to rely on Mundy filling in again (moreso Ross Lyon the kent). So it'd be Kelly > Treloar or Kelly > Bont.

If Kelly does return, do I roll the dice and trade out an underperformer such as Sloane? If so, for who? Yeo/Parker/Merrett? I can't loop Mundy either, if this is the case, so he sits on the bench watching.

Or do I screen Sicily's score by putting him on the bench as a loophole option (with Naish) depending how he scores. If he scores crap, upgrade Mundy > Laird or Smith and swing Answerth into the MIDs?

Thoughts kentlemen?

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 12.46.55 pm.png

Hopefully Kelly comes back, but despite my team being filled with pretty decent premos, looking at my matchups I am only projected to score 2,485 compared to my opponents 2,550+... despite dominating all leagues and sitting ranked 77th overall. :drunk:

If Kelly doesn't return, he has to go as I can't afford to rely on Mundy filling in again (moreso Ross Lyon the kent). So it'd be Kelly > Treloar or Kelly > Bont.

If Kelly does return, do I roll the dice and trade out an underperformer such as Sloane? If so, for who? Yeo/Parker/Merrett? I can't loop Mundy either, if this is the case, so he sits on the bench watching.

Or do I screen Sicily's score by putting him on the bench as a loophole option (with Naish) depending how he scores. If he scores crap, upgrade Mundy > Laird or Smith and swing Answerth into the MIDs?

Thoughts kentlemen?

View attachment 722393
I like the last option, Kelly is going to be a huge bonus even if he comes back for the last 2 weeks

Thoughts kentlemen?

View attachment 722393
Hopefully Kelly returns for you this week mate, but I would try and hold that last trade in case of injury. I had 2 trades last week and thought I would upgrade a under performer in Matt crouch for yeo and crouch out scored yeo. I was cursing myself that I did it. Late outs could also come into play and having a trade left could be very useful.

View attachment 722059

Expecting Cameron will be back, but highly doubt Lycett will be
Have Danger to FWDs and Answerth to MIDs DPP flexibility
Telly seems like the best pick for you.good cieling
DPP puts you in a slightly less s**t position.:tearsofjoy:..sorry dude!
unlucky with Lycett...was playing alright from what I saw. Ports massive win on the weekend doesn't help him either.
hopefully Answerth can keep producing for you!...I mean that!

Don't LOL at my team ROOINYOU , I'm only about 21000 spots higher than you ;) :p
not you rank but situation I laugh at!
trust me...I laugh at my rank!....holding Menagola all year put me a premo down for most of the year...stupid I know!

not you rank but situation I laugh at!
trust me...I laugh at my rank!....holding Menagola all year put me a premo down for most of the year...stupid I know!
haha yeah, sorry man I'm just ******* bitter that my best performing forward gets dropped, ******* Hinkley
that sucks man, bloody annoying. Not sure how he went from star mid/fwd in their side to injury prone average player who can't get a game

Telly seems like the best pick for you.good cieling
DPP puts you in a slightly less s**t position.:tearsofjoy:..sorry dude!
unlucky with Lycett...was playing alright from what I saw. Ports massive win on the weekend doesn't help him either.
hopefully Answerth can keep producing for you!...I mean that!
decided to get Dusty by swinging Gray fwd
Answerth has been good!

Next year will be better mate :)

haha yeah, sorry man I'm just ******* bitter that my best performing forward gets dropped, ******* Hinkley
that sucks man, bloody annoying. Not sure how he went from star mid/fwd in their side to injury prone average player who can't get a game

decided to get Dusty by swinging Gray fwd
Answerth has been good!

Next year will be better mate :)
I'm just happy Menagola is back now as massive POD who covers both fwd/mid.
time for him to pay me back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think Telly would be better for flexibility in your team, given this is your last trade
Can still move a FWD/MID player to the MIDs with Hayden, so I'm not losing the DPP
May as well try make up some ground, Telly is in 50%+ of teams, I'll grab Dusty, hope he can go ~120 while Telly goes ~90

If I look over the year with some trades disasters then others great, now with 2 trades left still, but not here all week as missed
4 prelims buy 30 odd points - the difference is marginal but thinking of blowing them if selection goes that way.
A score over 2400 is not any good at this time of year.
I dread previous players who were okay but instead of captain issues Danger, Sheed, Sloane etc are the reasons I lost games.
I did have 5 wins to prelims but the 4 losses hurt so wait and see what happens tonight...

If you had to choose a combo

Treloar and Greene

Or

Bontempelli and Walters...

Who would you magnificent campaigners choose?

2 trades left and Luke Ryan sitting on the bench, got no cash in the bank, do I trade him too Shaw, Howe, Clark or another straight swap? Or blow through 2 trades and bring zilliams in? Elimination semi this week and it’s fairly even

2 trades left and Luke Ryan sitting on the bench, got no cash in the bank, do I trade him too Shaw, Howe, Clark or another straight swap? Or blow through 2 trades and bring zilliams in? Elimination semi this week and it’s fairly even
Can you use Ryan to loop someone like Duursma or Answerth? I looped Duursma last week and got his 104 hopefully the same this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back