Trades Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can afford any forward, who to take out of;
Zorko, Dunkley, Hall
Current forward line is;

Danger, Zeibell, De Goey, Marshall, Hawkins, Daniher

It really is an easy decision. Hall has scored 100+ 13/14 times since his injury/subbed game in Rd6.

View attachment 1193848

I've had Hall since R13. Been great. I was wrong earlier in the year about him. I wasn't confident he'd be this consistent or injury free. I'll be starting him next year as a defender.

Strongly considering Bolton to Sidebottom. Can just afford it, but it is my last trade. I do have decent coverage on all lines tho! Bolton averaging 49 since trading him in, Sidebottom is averaging 116 since moving into the midfield in Pendles absence. I reckon Sidey over Bolton is 90 points from here, could be worth it. Anyone wanna give me their thoughts?
Pendles out has helped him a lot, so I would do that trade as there is only 2 rounds left to navigate with 0 trades. If you have the cover it lessens the risk even further. Bolton doesnt look like he has a friendly role at all.

I've had Hall since R13. Been great. I was wrong earlier in the year about him. I wasn't confident he'd be this consistent or injury free. I'll be starting him next year as a defender.

Same. He'll be 10 points per game under-priced too due to those 2 early injury/sub games.

Taranto > Neale could be in the works just not sure if Neale can replicate any form. Other options are Taranto > Libba, McLuggage, Adams or Amon...

Daniher has to go too so could be him > Heeney, Hind, Stephenson or Wingard...

Decisions :huh:

1627858960343.png

Is it worth trading Bolton > Sidebottom with my last trade kenties?

6 must win finals next week, week off in the other 4.

Not sure what is up with him at the moment. Personally I would hold but I can see why you would trade him. Good luck with what you decide Kenty :thumbsu:

Taranto > Neale could be in the works just not sure if Neale can replicate any form. Other options are Taranto > Libba, McLuggage, Adams or Amon...

Daniher has to go too so could be him > Heeney, Hind, Stephenson or Wingard...

Decisions :huh:

View attachment 1193873
Don't trade Neale in, trust me he's a bust this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 trades left. Downgrade Sharp and turn Taranto into the man of Steele.
Taranto was feeling his shoulder a lot yesterday .....has not laid a tackle for 2 weeks, so obviously is a problem, and GWS are nursing him fwd .....so if you can he's the player needed to be upgraded

That said, with Hopper concussed, will GWS play him in the mids .....or is it Cogs time

Lazy f***er Bont for SP Old Man Jelwood
Traded Bont in for Piggy Oliver over the byes .....has served me well for 4-5 weeks as Piggy had a lean patch

Now 2 weeks in a row where Bont has been underwelming ......talk of him being injured & a bit sore have been rife for a few weeks

Taranto was feeling his shoulder a lot yesterday .....has not laid a tackle for 2 weeks, so obviously is a problem, and GWS are nursing him fwd .....so if you can he's the player needed to be upgraded

That said, with Hopper concussed, will GWS play him in the mids .....or is it Cogs time

Do you know how good it felt trading that kent out just before the game yesterday and even better afterwards. :p

4.JPG

Do you know how good it felt trading that kent out just before the game yesterday and even better afterwards. :p

View attachment 1193980
Fantastic trade that turned out to be .....were you aware of the shoulder, or just sick of recent scoring .....or wanted Piggy ?

Fantastic trade that turned out to be .....were you aware of the shoulder, or just sick of recent scoring .....or wanted Piggy ?
What’s wrong with his shoulder? I was leaning towards role change.. Brent Daniels has been attending fair bit of CBA’s

What’s wrong with his shoulder? I was leaning towards role change.. Brent Daniels has been attending fair bit of CBA’s
Tarranto played mainly FWD yesterday & was feeling his should B4 half time .....then it was reported he hasn't been tackling, which is a lot of how he scores
Nothing official, just 1 + 1 = ??

I was going to get Oliver in Round 18 I had just enough to do the trade but then Dusty got injured on the Friday night so I didn't do the trade with the carnage that happened that round. But after last week I'd had enough so traded CCJ>Parker and then this week it was either Oliver or Bont then with what happened on Saturday morning with games being cancelled I decided to wait until Sunday so in the end Oliver it was. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back