Trades Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heppell > Bont, Dunkley or Merrett. Leaning towards Merrett at this stage but gee Dunks would be a nice forward to have for the run home.

I would go Taranto to the poor mans Touk (Fiorini) $461k 5 round Avg 106 and 3 round average 117

Good spot & there’ll only be this week to do it which isn’t ideal for us in the one trade club. What blurs the line even more is Taranto prob gets more mid time now Hopper & Green are injured…

Good spot & there’ll only be this week to do it which isn’t ideal for us in the one trade club. What blurs the line even more is Taranto prob gets more mid time now Hopper & Green are injured…

I just traded Taranto last week after a painful year having him. Even his good games he gets smashed by CD. When he plays midfield he normally gets plenty of the ball but DE is terrible and I know trades are low but he is a liability in any team now.

Laverde out would be handy. Release the Riddler.
Think the EFC website had a more detailed summary in which they seemed bullish on Laverde.
Reckon he’ll play, by the sounds.
Hope the Dogs are a little less accurate kicking for goals than the Swans 🤞 (and in your case with Dale that the Dons don’t have their kicking boots on either).

As in ankle niggle he had or something else? Not across anything there.

Just the same ankle niggle I think. A few of the lads on here reckon he was limping towards the end of the game on the weekend and the peeps on the GWS board also had him being an out. That was earlier in the week before the udated injury list though.

Last edited:
Just the same ankle niggle I think. A few of the lads on here reckon he was limping towards the end of the game on the weekend and the peeps on the GCS board also had him being an out. That was earlier in the week before the udated injury list though.
Did it late in 3rd Qtr .....looked at the time that he maybe substituted .....but seemed to be running OK in the last Qtr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with Lachie Neale and Shai Bolton both doing us a solid and tanking their SC prices for next year, I'm wondering about trading one of them out this week as they are both stinking out my team and will lose a lot of cash this week. I have 2 trades and no cash, so can really only risk one of them.

Thinking Bolton to Butters if it's him.

Not much appeals under Neale's price. Jelly under an injury cloud. SP Keays (lol, joking) or A Bit Dusty 's man-crush Fiorini. Maybe Perryman might get a bump in scoring with GWS's outs.

Or hold the trade for the carnage that doesn't seem to be coming this year?

So with Lachie Neale and Shai Bolton both doing us a solid and tanking their SC prices for next year, I'm wondering about trading one of them out this week as they are both stinking out my team and will lose a lot of cash this week. I have 2 trades and no cash, so can really only risk one of them.

Not much appeals under Neale's price. Jelly under an injury cloud. SP Keays (lol, joking) or A Bit Dusty 's man-crush Fiorini. Maybe Perryman might get a bump in scoring with GWS's outs.

Bolton just re-signed with the Tiggers and the deal might have been playing on his mind ??
Maybe he'll go against the grain and improve now it's done

Remember you ignored my advice with SP Aldi Dusty :moustache:

Get SPKEAYS. No balls.

Bolton just re-signed with the Tiggers and the deal might have been playing on his mind ??
Maybe he'll go against the grain and improve now it's done
My luck doesn't usually work that way, but yeah maybe.

The main reason I traded in Neale over Merrett (great move) was Merrett had just signed his deal and every kent on here was saying he'd drop off lol.

My luck doesn't usually work that way, but yeah maybe.

The main reason I traded in Neale over Merrett (great move) was Merrett had just signed his deal and every kent on here was saying he'd drop off lol.

Personally I would hold both. Neale could all of a sudden go 150 and Bolton is being played out of position but also playing :poo: as well. Bolton>Butters 50/50 and Neale unless upgrading to a SP then I would cross all fingers and toes and hold hoping he remembers he is a Supercoach Pig:pigface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back