Trades Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember trading Neale in the round he hurt his shoulder in the first 5 minutes.

Thought I was getting on a good thing, how wrong I was.
I remember last season trading in $480k Elliot Yeo after his 110 in round 11
It was a Friday night and the injured premo I needed to trade out...his team was playing...and the Eagles were playing on the Sunday
Yeo ended up being a late withdrawal from the Eagles team
I traded in an injured zero that didn't play another game for the rest of the season
Fun times :blush:

I remember last season trading in $480k Elliot Yeo after his 110 in round 11
It was a Friday night and the injured premo I needed to trade out...his team was playing...and the Eagles were playing on the Sunday
Yeo ended up being a late withdrawal from the Eagles team
I traded in an injured zero that didn't play another game for the rest of the season
Fun times :blush:
Yep I went into full smackdown mode on some rando scaremongering saying he heard from a mate's horse that it was OP

Turned out he had OP

Highmore > Peatling this week leaving me with 340k for upgrades.

Most likely flick Daniher > Dunkley and Heppell or Taranto > Bont next week.

Chances are injuries will ruin my plans but eh it's nice to dream.

Personally I would hold both. Neale could all of a sudden go 150 and Bolton is being played out of position but also playing :poo: as well. Bolton>Butters 50/50 and Neale unless upgrading to a SP then I would cross all fingers and toes and hold hoping he remembers he is a Supercoach Pig:pigface:
Neale it is then!

Good question. Not sure at this stage.

Your boy Fiorini, gains me some cash which is a positive
Tay Tay Adams probably the best option, kent gets hurt every game though, surely he can last 3 games?
Maybe Gaff, but thats a real small chol move.

Wish he'd done this last week, much better options at $550k.

Edit: And yes if I had done your suggested trade last week I'd have a about $650k to spend lol

Good question. Not sure at this stage.

Your boy Fiorini, gains me some cash which is a positive
Tay Tay Adams probably the best option, kent gets hurt every game though, surely he can last 3 games?
Maybe Gaff, but thats a real small chol move.

Wish he'd done this last week, much better options at $550k.

Edit: And yes if I had done your suggested trade last week I'd have a about $650k to spend lol

Not sure about Fiorini now with Ellis back in and he has been named on the bench. Maybe grow a Big Chol and swing Danger>Mid and go Neale>DeGoey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Contemplating using my last trade on Jelly - Lyons.
Strongly considering the same but I have 2 trades left.

Jelly with lingering ankle injury and 3 scores without a ton.

Still 3 rounds on potential carnage to worry about 🤔

1628205762460.png

Only really concerned with overall (Ranked 397). Neale has been a terrible trade in unfortunately.

30k and only 1 trade so Guthrie is the most appealing mid player I could trade Neale to. Or I could trade him to Marshall and push Danger/Zorko into mids hopefully allowing me to loop Bolton/Weightman in the coming weeks. Won't be able to afford Marshall or Guthrie after this week but would assume Neale is back next week.

Or do I hold the trade and cop Durham or Bianco?

View attachment 1197228

Only really concerned with overall (Ranked 397). Neale has been a terrible trade in unfortunately.

30k and only 1 trade so Guthrie is the most appealing mid player I could trade Neale to. Or I could trade him to Marshall and push Danger/Zorko into mids hopefully allowing me to loop Bolton/Weightman in the coming weeks. Won't be able to afford Marshall or Guthrie after this week but would assume Neale is back next week.

Or do I hold the trade and cop Durham or Bianco?

You could move Laird to the mids and loop Bianco & Durham at D6 with HSharp doughnut. One of them should score 70+

If you do trade though, Guthrie to go big in his 200th tonight.

One trade left, essentially 522k to spend. Libba or Rowan Marshall?

Libba is 'safer' but Marshall can go big. Thoughts from the experts?

Not sure Libba is safer, he got managed a few weeks ago, and is getting tagged sometimes too.

I'd go Marshall, rucking solo this week and maybe the rest of the year, should go huge.

I would be going Marshall in this scenario

Maybe, I'd expect Sydney to beat them, but that didn't stop him and Steele last week.

I'm going Walsh vs GC, then Steele or Macrae if needed.
Titch could be a decent captain option against the pies too. Scores heavily against them

77E0CF82-4E67-4092-80ED-A4A8E335DC50.png
Two options this week;
Daniher to Hall and have Parker emg for Neale
Or
Waterman to Sidebottom and play him this week, and then loophole him and Daniher (pending Henry’s selection)
Very stuck on this one.. appreciate any opinions. Thanks all 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back