Trades Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

2 trades left. Have enough to get to Merritt, but need to turf one of Wines or Keays. Unsure which one. Whoever i keep can be looped with Mills.

2 trades left. Have enough to get to Merritt, but need to turf one of Wines or Keays. Unsure which one. Whoever i keep can be looped with Mills.

I turfed Wines last week and it feels good.

Walsh to Serong or Butters?

Not really worried about price. Main considerations are points scored and durability across the four weeks of SC finals. Serong has Brisbane this week at home, Butters has Geelong at Geelong.

I turfed Wines last week and it feels good.

Walsh to Serong or Butters?

Not really worried about price. Main considerations are points scored and durability across the four weeks of SC finals. Serong has Brisbane this week at home, Butters has Geelong at Geelong.

Serong has averaged more in last 5. Scored 109 v Bris in Bris earlier in year. Butters scored 99 against Geelong at home.

2 trades left
Is it worth trading Mills to Butters or hold my trades?
With four weeks left I would generally hold my two trades at full premo, although if it could make the difference between winning or losing an important league final this week I'd pull the trigger. Mills has been average.

Well Blicavs chose a brilliant week and time of game to get injured. Lost a lot of coin and both my league games.

Anyone know what his injury was?

1k short of Witt's. :/

Could get him to Cameron using only 1 trade.

Or fox my biggest regret of the year and bring in English but need all 2 of my remaining trades for that one.

2 trades left. No kitty. No injuries that I know of. Full team with two pretend premos - 13 of them dropping in value after last round :sick:

Will hold trades and wait for concussion/injury carnage this week. Try and ride this :poo:🚛 home for a few wins

Horsing Around Nba Playoffs GIF by NBA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Pelican a test for this week. Rampe out 2.
Did not expect to see the Pelican again. Handy cover if there's mass injuries/restings in the last couple of rounds.

For reals, though, how does one upgrade this masterpiece? I've got two league finals, one an elimination. They look tight.

Options I see are:
0 trades: Do nothing, wait for injury, be relieved I have trades to address it
1 trade: Cautious upgrade - eg. turn Cripps into someone going better.
2 trades: Break the piggy bank, turns Thomas and Johnson into anyone (Libba? Sic?) and push Macrae/Coniglio/Cheezal or similar to bench.

1690952401503.png

Last edited:
For reals, though, how does one upgrade this masterpiece? I've got two league finals, one an elimination. They look tight.

Options I see are:
2 trades: Break the piggy bank, turns Thomas and Johnson into anyone (Libba? Sic?) and push Macrae/Coniglio/Cheezal or similar to bench.

View attachment 1762632
Very nice team

Options I see are:

View attachment 1762632
Probably the best team I've seen.

I'd look at option 2 to be honest.

I'm in a similar boat, top 2 in the leagues that count so a win would be nice this week...
Got Rory Ratkins covering for Walsh so I think I'll see how the weekend goes and turn Walsh into Serong/Crippa etc if need be.

SC.jpg

Options I see are:

View attachment 1762632

I have 528k and need a midfielder. Strongly looking at Matt Crouch after his recent show of form. I’m just curious to know if others think he will hold his spot for the remainder of the year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back