Game Day Round 21 V Adelaide. #ToughAsTex

Remove this Banner Ad

Long wait till the game, its SUnday night an general folk ate getting ready to go to work next day.

Kids, particularly younger ones, are in need of attention as well and can interrupt a tense game.

It's the worst time slot of them all.
Kids need attention on Saturdays too though. As for night games, mine are up till 7 - 7:30, so they pester me regardless.

Anyways, bit of a first world problem if you ask me, but nobody did :p

Kids need attention on Saturdays too though. As for night games, mine are up till 7 - 7:30, so they pester me regardless.

Definitely a first world problem!

Haha, nothing the live pause button doesn’t fix though, kids need the attention for sure 😊👍🏽

Will be interesting if Brisbane absolutely smash GC.
How hard will we go?
Happy with just the 4 pts or not happy unless we win by big margin.
"winning is bloody hard"

Have you tried slipping a bit of brandy in their milk. Apparently it works a treat :p

So it looks like we are going with the 5 small fwds with one or 2 of them to push up the ground and cover Mastens role as they bringing Hutch in as well.
And i was laughed at.. removed from changes thread again

Source AFL site..

In Cripps, Hutchings
Outs Waterman, Masten.
You may end up being right, but I'd wait until final teams are out before blowing your load.

So it looks like we are going with the 5 small fwds with one or 2 of them to push up the ground and cover Mastens role as they bringing Hutch in as well.
And i was laughed at.. removed from changes thread again

Source AFL site..

In Cripps, Hutchings
Outs Waterman, Masten.
Save the speculation and self gratification until the actual team has been named mate..

And i did say Duggan to replace Nelson. Well vs Hawks for him(Will come down to match ups so maybe Schofied) and same for Nic Nat as i was told today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long wait till the game, its SUnday night an general folk ate getting ready to go to work next day.

Kids, particularly younger ones, are in need of attention as well and can interrupt a tense game.

It's the worst time slot of them all.
It’s also the perfect time slot for a Sunday sesh down at the footy club/pub with the boys, swings ‘n roundabouts

And i did say Duggan to replace Nelson. Well vs Hawks for him(Will come down to match ups so maybe Schofied) and same for Nic Nat as i was told today

If Duggan comes back in Nelson or Schofield will come out.

Not exactly out on a limb with this one.

There's a post on this page that hasn't aged well. Can't quite put my finger on which one it is though...

Sunny afternoon... Forward line at full strength. We'll go past 100 pts.

Funny Waterman is being traded

It’s been three weeks since you posted about something other than Masten, Waterman or claiming a source re: Nic Nat’s injuries.

Given we saw last season what your Nic Nat sources are worth (no ACL just bone bruising, no wait he’s retiring immediately), and given we all know your stance on Waterman and Masten, you should probably find something else to post about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back