Game Day Round 21 V Adelaide. #ToughAsTex

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HoneyBadger35

Friends, Family, Flex
Aug 11, 2011
Gaffy's Dojo
AFL Club
West Coast
Ahh good stuff lads, ground out the win in the end.

Now I’ll get my dinner and read all the wonderful melts that will no doubt come

Even though we’re:

A) reigning premiers
B) equal 1st
C) got 4 points
D) 3rd best % in the comp
Ok but when was the last time we won the McDougall-Swift trophy for being second after Round 21?

15yearmember

Club Legend
Dec 6, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
If they finish top 2 they thoroughly deserve it. They belted us at home and we’ve dropped games we should’ve won.
Which doesn’t alter the fact they’ve had a soft draw. Next 2 weeks will tell us what they’ve earned but regardless, theyve had the easiest draw in the Top 8 ...

Black JuJu

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 4, 2003
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
our players looking looking to help out JK and set him up hurt use bit going inside 50.
The ball coming into him was pure crap - worst I’ve seen it all year. JK to his credit kept presenting.

Good win - tough win. Could have dropped it but were the better team throughout.

Darling is in great touch - not a newsflash I realise but he is back to his very best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Just enough to get the four points again.

Not a fan of how much ball we wasted i50.

Tackling pressure i50 was great.

Hickgod missing was a shock. He has been very accurate so far.

Onto next week. Belt the Tigers at the MCG and listen to the hype.

15yearmember

Club Legend
Dec 6, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
JK is fast coming to the end. People can bang on about delivery but he’s a half step slower, a half metre lower in his arm position when he meets the ball and he has lost 5% of his agility. Thats what happens when you hit the wall. Hes still important for structure and I’m sure he’ll be better if we can get him a couple of rests in the finals but, contract notwithstanding, he’s right near the end IMO

hungrytiger

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Trying to beat Richmond at their own game will not require Jake Waterman campaigners. It will require another pacey rested small by the name of Cameron. See Charlie at Lions if you don't know what a Cameron can do. Jake Waterman is nothing special.

Too many talls for a game V Richmond Trendsetters.

Priddis Is Done

Premiership Player
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Trying to beat Richmond at their own game will not require Jake Waterman campaigners. It will require another pacey rested small by the name of Cameron. See Charlie at Lions if you don't know what a Cameron can do. Jake Waterman is nothing special.

Too many talls for a game V Richmond Trendsetters.
Did he root your missus again this weekend?

InTheWings

Premium Gold
Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 6.24.47 pm.png

2nd is ours to lose.

With two games remaining....
  • we can finish on is 68 points
  • Geelong v Brisbane next week: barring a draw, one of them will finish on 64 points max.
  • max Richmond can finish on is 64 (60 if we beat them)

Top Bottom