Game Day Round 21 V Adelaide. #ToughAsTex

Remove this Banner Ad

JK is fast coming to the end. People can bang on about delivery but he’s a half step slower, a half metre lower in his arm position when he meets the ball and he has lost 5% of his agility. Thats what happens when you hit the wall. Hes still important for structure and I’m sure he’ll be better if we can get him a couple of rests in the finals but, contract notwithstanding, he’s right near the end IMO

Trying to beat Richmond at their own game will not require Jake Waterman campaigners. It will require another pacey rested small by the name of Cameron. See Charlie at Lions if you don't know what a Cameron can do. Jake Waterman is nothing special.

Too many talls for a game V Richmond Trendsetters.

Trying to beat Richmond at their own game will not require Jake Waterman campaigners. It will require another pacey rested small by the name of Cameron. See Charlie at Lions if you don't know what a Cameron can do. Jake Waterman is nothing special.

Did he root your missus again this weekend?

JK is fast coming to the end. People can bang on about delivery but he’s a half step slower, a half metre lower in his arm position when he meets the ball and he has lost 5% of his agility. Thats what happens when you hit the wall. Hes still important for structure and I’m sure he’ll be better if we can get him a couple of rests in the finals but, contract notwithstanding, he’s right near the end IMO

50% this and 50% having zero preseason for the last 2 years. McGovern had no preseason either and while he's been decent this year, he's not been as good the last couple.

You don’t beat Richmond at their own game, what a ludicrous suggestion.

You beat Richmond with a high possession, kick/mark, deny them the opportunity to pressure game. As we did last year, and Collingwood did multiple times, and the Dogs did, etc etc.

You mark the ball and keep it off the deck to beat the Tigers. Seven marks tonight for Jake. Three goals. I’ve had him as an out for three straight weeks but if he stuck around this long, he’s not getting dropped after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won, very happy with the win. My old man died this week so it was made just a little bit brighter by the Eagles. AFL really is wonderful like that.

Genuinley just so grateful for little pick me up. Thanks you, you beautiful Eagles.

Fogarty is genuinely talented though and would have been wanting to make an impact given how much he’d been overlooked all season.
Glad you guys got to see him first hand - our entire board has been screaming for him to be played and the club has badly handled him in our opinion. I think he showed today how good he is going to be - great great kick for goal at the hardest place for opposition teams to go and play at

Yep it's a sad reality, he has a few fair k's racked up on his body, like all of our players it hits pretty hard towards the end.

* off clown.
I was into Waterman missing for Cripps this week. But we was very good for us today. At the game and his work rate is sensational.
Ryan was ordinary and Perch was so so. If Cameron comes in it is for Perch.
JK is a 1 trick only now sadly. If he gets good delivery he can be a weapon ibit 2nd efforts are no longer there. He looks like an old man. Things go right he has the class to pick a few but if they don't he is merely taking out the full back. I think he plays the rest of the year but may retire at the end of it.

Glad you guys got to see him first hand - our entire board has been screaming for him to be played and the club has badly handled him in our opinion. I think he showed today how good he is going to be - great great kick for goal at the hardest place for opposition teams to go and play at

I wish they had been more obvious consolation goals in a laughable blowout if I’m being honest, but it was pretty fun watching him go about it. Dead straight kick.

Come the end of the season they would have played Geelong, WC, Richmond, Collingwood, GWS and Essendon all once. Port the only team currently in top 8 they played twice. Of those they played once Geelong, WC and Collingwood games were all at home. Got smashed by Essendon away and only decent win so far is GWS away.

That may be true but the reality is the Win column and winning does build confidence when the team is hungry ..

We won, very happy with the win. My old man died this week so it was made just a little bit brighter by the Eagles. AFL really is wonderful like that.

Genuinley just so grateful for little pick me up. Thanks you, you beautiful Eagles.
Condolences to you and I am sure the win in its own way helps a little bi. I lost my old man on grand final day 2017 before the first bounce and as crows fans since inception I knew we were going to lose that day..Footy is a funny thing

Unfortunately i agree. He is in our best 22 this year and probably for the first month of next season but after that there is no guarantees.

Hope im wrong, but may see a roughead type situation but simmo isnt as ruthless as clarko.

While im on it i wonder if clarkos ruthlessnes may cost the club in regards to player loyalty. May aswell look elsewhere as they may get cut in 2 to 3 years once they have served their purpose.

Massive condolences, been there myself and it's a shitty, shitty thing to go through.

Take care of yourself and your family, glad today has helped you in some small way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back