Game Day Round 21 V Adelaide. #ToughAsTex

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
If they finish top 2 they thoroughly deserve it. They belted us at home and we’ve dropped games we should’ve won.
Come the end of the season they would have played Geelong, WC, Richmond, Collingwood, GWS and Essendon all once. Port the only team currently in top 8 they played twice. Of those they played once Geelong, WC and Collingwood games were all at home. Got smashed by Essendon away and only decent win so far is GWS away.

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Bring that fumbly missing targets dropping marks coughing up the ball $hite next week and the tigers will eat us alive. Something not quite right at West coast, players looked exhausted and nonplussed at the final siren . Adelaide are a rubbish football team , utter garbage.

Yep, need to be tight. We're not gonna out crum em. But I have a bit more faith, give the Croweaters some credit, it was a tough, hard fought game for both sides, can't expect em to be jumping up and down lol.

Ahh good stuff lads, ground out the win in the end.

Now I’ll get my dinner and read all the wonderful melts that will no doubt come

Even though we’re:

A) reigning premiers
B) equal 1st
C) got 4 points
D) 3rd best % in the comp

Ok but when was the last time we won the McDougall-Swift trophy for being second after Round 21?

Dec 6, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
If they finish top 2 they thoroughly deserve it. They belted us at home and we’ve dropped games we should’ve won.

Which doesn’t alter the fact they’ve had a soft draw. Next 2 weeks will tell us what they’ve earned but regardless, theyve had the easiest draw in the Top 8 ...

Aug 4, 2003
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
our players looking looking to help out JK and set him up hurt use bit going inside 50.

The ball coming into him was pure crap - worst I’ve seen it all year. JK to his credit kept presenting.

Good win - tough win. Could have dropped it but were the better team throughout.

Darling is in great touch - not a newsflash I realise but he is back to his very best.

Back