Round 21 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be a pair of very important decisions this week.

Tough to exclude Titch any week and he did score 148 against the Cats in Rd-2.

Dusty against the Suns unfortunately plays at the same time.

Grundy vs the Lions (I don't have him damn it)
Jelly vs the Crows
Gawn or Oliver vs the Swans
Neale vs the Blues
Cripps vs the Dockers

Also, please be careful of your loophole. Olango & the Eagles play earlier than usual (read: Saturday 4:35) this week, while the Saints (Savage, Austin & Co.) play on Friday night. I'll be using a Demon Smith.

At this stage all my potential loopholes play Friday night. Guelfi, battle, Redman and Phillips. What are the odds!!

Likely VC Titch. If he goes massive I might recruit a Sunday donut for McInernay (have 3 trades left). Probably a demons player as they play Sunday the rest of the season. Gawn C

VC Danger vs Hawks, loves playing them, last 5 times playing them: 130, 141, 90, 121, 162 = 128 ave.

C Gawn vs Sydney No Rucks. Saw what Grundy did to Sydney, so Gawn should do the same.

Would have liked to chose Dusty but only loophole is Olango so the game wouldnt be finished before then. He could probably kick 10 goals against the Suns.

At this stage all my potential loopholes play Friday night. Guelfi, battle, Redman and Phillips. What are the odds!!

Likely VC Titch. If he goes massive I might recruit a Sunday donut for McInernay (have 3 trades left). Probably a demons player as they play Sunday the rest of the season. Gawn C
The odds are 100%, given that the fixture is known ahead of time

VC Danger vs Hawks, loves playing them, last 5 times playing them: 130, 141, 90, 121, 162 = 128 ave.

C Gawn vs Sydney No Rucks. Saw what Grundy did to Sydney, so Gawn should do the same.

Would have liked to chose Dusty but only loophole is Olango so the game wouldnt be finished before then. He could probably kick 10 goals against the Suns.
Titch is averaging more than that for the season...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't get you far mate, you will face the might of me in the next round anyway :moustache:

prdtHLBrzr3A0qBILIJjdvuJRuDqpgfceRfEj0W98SFQwchFWtEDbKKCrAnNh6KtKNurZQ=w500-h220-nc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back