Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Hopefully 3-4 of your players have been struck down by injury then. :D:thumbsu:

SC finals is a funny game, anything can happen! :moustache:
I've been studying my strategies for this weeks finals ......realized with no gaff, i have no strategy :(

Just strap myself in & enjoy the ride from here

I’m in the same predicament - who you going with? I’ve got Kelly right now

Leaning towards Cripps simply because he has the easiest match-up on paper... Plus, he's scored 120+ the past 4 weeks.

I'd love to know which Crows team turns up to Canberra re: Jelly.

Gene Simmons

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2007
Melbourne Rock City
AFL Club
Hawthorn
1st spew.. I attempted to switch my VC from Titch to Danger literally as the umpire was about to bounce the ball.. must be afew seconds delay on Foxtel because i just missed out :mad:

Well my opponent used his C on Jelly last night so some reprieve but I need to pick my C today and need some help, my options:
1) Gawn
2) Oliver
3) Cripps

Other possibilities: Lloyd, JPK, Heeney, Buddy, McLean, Simpson..

If someone can let me know who will score 150+ it will be much appreciated :p

Didstar

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I can't decide between Macrae & Cripps
Changed Danger to Titch for league to copy opponent as I felt I have more favourable uniques....
Going Macrae. Has tonned in basically every game. Oliver has been good, but has struggled with the tag. Think Hewett goes to him, who has claimed some scalps recently.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1st spew.. I attempted to switch my VC from Titch to Danger literally as the umpire was about to bounce the ball.. must be afew seconds delay on Foxtel because i just missed out :mad:

Well my opponent used his C on Jelly last night so some reprieve but I need to pick my C today and need some help, my options:
1) Gawn
2) Oliver
3) Cripps

Other possibilities: Lloyd, JPK, Heeney, Buddy, McLean, Simpson..

If someone can let me know who will score 150+ it will be much appreciated :p
After much debate .....I'm going Cripps ....think CARL will go all out to win this game v FREO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back