Captains Round 21 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
VC Gawn sounds great, but who you got not playing Sundee?
VC Gawn into Danger. I panicked a bit when I read your post. Until I realised that I have a multitude of injured spuds like Deledio and Hall that I can use. Broad if those guys happen to rise from the dead.

Heater VC
Danger C

GWS will put on plenty of midfield pressure and our entries will be s**t and we won't man up Shaw like we didn't Gibson when he score 190 odd earlier this season.

A bit hamstrung with options this week with Trengrove and Hardwick my only loophole options. Would usually go VC pendles on the Friday but given he wont be 100% thinking of taking a punt on the Bont VC into Gawn C.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My VC options this week stink with no Rockfault or non-playing Sunday gimps. Best choices are Ward or Priddis :$

Only 1 loophole to use this week. Grrrr.

Pendles VC now he is playing tonight. ( Not expecting a massive score but rolling the dice as i have no other choice ) .

Into either Gawn or Danger as i have not decided yet!

Only 1 loophole to use this week. Grrrr.

Pendles VC now he is playing tonight. ( Not expecting a massive score but rolling the dice as i have no other choice ) .

Into either Gawn or Danger as i have not decided yet!

sorry for the double (posted in the other thread) but they just said on Fox Footy Lachie Neale is nursing a sore shoulder

with Trengove my only option, Im thinking just the C on Danger

sorry for the double (posted in the other thread) but they just said on Fox Footy Lachie Neale is nursing a sore shoulder

with Trengove my only option, Im thinking just the C on Danger

Same as me.

Hmmmm!

Could VC Goldy but i reckon North are shot and will get smashed but still in the same boat IF Neale misses.

M Cox my only other not playing bloke in my team and that is useless as he LOCKS in 40mins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back