Captains Round 21 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doggies play on Friday night, so Macrae will be a very popular VC option

Walsh has "I'm going to tear the Suns a new one" written all over him

Titch loves playing against the Pies

Oliver will slaughter the Eagles midfield that is in very poor form

and so on... most of the SP mids are in good form, lots of options!

GL all!

Macrae VC seems a little boring. Don't get the wrong, the bloke is a God, but he never goes above 150. I think I might skip the likely 110-140 and try to chase a big 150+ score.

Walsh against the Suns is very tempting. We're still waiting for the fixture to be finalised (I think), but they'll likely play on Saturday arvo.

Titch is a very safe C option.

Doggies play on Friday night, so Macrae will be a very popular VC option

Walsh has "I'm going to tear the Suns a new one" written all over him

Titch loves playing against the Pies

Oliver will slaughter the Eagles midfield that is in very poor form

and so on... most of the SP mids are in good form, lots of options!

GL all!

The Cats-Giants match at GMHBA Stadium appears set to be brought forward to that Friday night, with the AFL set to confirm the new fixture for round 21 as soon as Monday.

GWS are yet to have played on a five-day break this season.

"Whether it's Friday night or Saturday, our boys will be ready," Cameron said after Sunday night's 27-point defeat to Port Adelaide.

I might run with a POD VC in Guthrie if this proposed fixture change eventuates. :think:

Macrae > Danger

Danger will bounce back after a cruisy one. Hopefully he isn't needed as long as Macrae does his thing you can bank 130.

Macrae VC seems a little boring. Don't get the wrong, the bloke is a God, but he never goes above 150. I think I might skip the likely 110-140 and try to chase a big 150+ score.
Walsh or Touk into Piggy pending fixture finalisation. No more Macrae VC for me this year, his ceiling just isnt high enough.

I've said it all along: If you have them both, Macrae is the perfect C, but Bont is the better V.

All that's changed this season is that the other good V's aren't Gawn & Grundy, but the likes of Steele, Oliver & Walsh.

Dogs and Essendon won't be on Friday night, they're looking to reschedule it for a fairer break between the teams

Since I've made the prelims in both leagues I might have a punt on something a little more left field and see if I can improve on rank 2800. This means skipping Steele, Walsh, Piggy and Macrae.

Danger or Bont into Trac.

The Cats-Giants match at GMHBA Stadium appears set to be brought forward to that Friday night, with the AFL set to confirm the new fixture for round 21 as soon as Monday.

GWS are yet to have played on a five-day break this season.

"Whether it's Friday night or Saturday, our boys will be ready," Cameron said after Sunday night's 27-point defeat to Port Adelaide.

I might run with a POD VC in Guthrie if this proposed fixture change eventuates. :think:
Guthrie's KP form isn't that good this year surprisingly. 2 tons from 6 games there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs and Essendon won't be on Friday night, they're looking to reschedule it for a fairer break between the teams

As I said:

With the game being on Sunday it means we get the automatic backup C for Macrae

Round 21
Friday, August 6

Geelong v GWS Giants at GMHBA Stadium, 7.50pm AEST (SEVEN)

Saturday, August 7
Carlton v Gold Coast at Marvel Stadium, 1.45pm AEST (FOX)
Richmond v North Melbourne at the MCG, 4.35pm AEST (FOX)
St Kilda v Sydney at Marvel Stadium, 7.40pm AEST (FOX)
Adelaide v Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval, 7.10pm ACST (FOX)

Sunday, August 8
Hawthorn v Collingwood at UTAS Stadium, 2.10pm AEST (FOX)
Western Bulldogs v Essendon at Marvel Stadium, 3.20pm AEST (SEVEN)
Fremantle v Brisbane at Optus Stadium, 3.10pm AWST (FOX)

Monday, August 9
West Coast v Melbourne at Optus Stadium, 6.10pm AWST (SEVEN)

Walsh or Touk into Piggy pending fixture finalisation. No more Macrae VC for me this year, his ceiling just isnt high enough.
Give me a piddly Macrae 130 nearly guaranteed every single week of the year please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back