Captains Round 21 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it needs to be factored in.
Merrett was tagged a while back now (North game?) and shifted to the HFF and still rolled out a decent score (137 if it was the North game).

Merrett was tagged a while back now (North game?) and shifted to the HFF and still rolled out a decent score (137 if it was the North game).

I think that was the game he went nuts in the first quarter and had something like 16 possessions, 3 tackles and a goal at quarter time before the tag was put on him?

Went backwards in the 3rd quarter for his possessions and then got generous KOTD points in the 4th to make up for it.

He was BOG and deserved the score, but the journey there was interesting…

English
Laird

I'm leaving Zach alone. He'll get tagged and may drag X'On into the forward-line - could be a chance to get Tsatas onto the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Tsatas in I think Zerrett might spend more time up forward or back if we're winning. Tsatas isn't a forward so I'm pretty sure they want to give him good minutes against weaker sides.

Zach can score anywhere tho, but its worth considering

I did see a mention from McQualter that Bont may get some attention, referring to Ward tagging him last week. No clue if anyone would be able to tag him successfully from Richmond, so think English may be the pick…

Bonts scoring doesn't thrill me lately. Seems to be working very hard for points, 30 touch and 2 goal games for 120/130s

Dare I say not a KOTD?

Watch him go large now I said that
Due for a massive one, but English's consistency (in terms of 130+ scoring) is too hard to pass up for me

I did see a mention from McQualter that Bont may get some attention, referring to Ward tagging him last week. No clue if anyone would be able to tag him successfully from Richmond, so think English may be the pick…
I also heard Mcqualter had a plan to handle english so 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yeah have to go Timmeh. Cost me 60 points not VCing him last week.

I m a bit worried about the Nank Soldo double act though. They will probably be pretty physical on the stick insect.
so +40 from free kicks. he only needs another 90 and I’ll take it.

Tossing off between Bont and POD Libba VC in my $200 cashie qualifying final. 4 different (me Libba, Steele, Witts, Merrett v Engrish (surely VC), Brayshaw, Sicily, Sheezel. 141 Libba last time out v Richmond but kicked 2.1. Couple of goals to Bont will be 30pt each. Lots of tossing off to do in the next hour.

Tossing off between Bont and POD Libba VC in my $200 cashie qualifying final. 4 different (me Libba, Steele, Witts, Merrett v Engrish (surely VC), Brayshaw, Sicily, Sheezel. 141 Libba last time out v Richmond but kicked 2.1. Couple of goals to Bont will be 30pt each. Lots of tossing off to do in the next hour.
Tossing off? interesting 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back