Review Round 21 vs Carlton @ Marvel Stadium (07.08.2021 @ 1:45pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

ellis re-injured his hamstring apparently. if so, sack the entire ******* medical department. ******* joke, we always do this.
Don't mind it. Thought he wouldn't play again this year anyway. At least we got a quarter out of him and he set the tone against probably the only winnable game we have left.

Question is where does Bowes play? Midfield? Push powell/lukosious to wing and play him back? Or play him forward (which I hate)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't mind it. Thought he wouldn't play again this year anyway. At least we got a quarter out of him and he set the tone against probably the only winnable game we have left.
wow. you thought he wouldn't play again with another 2 rounds left after this week, and yet you think he should have played today? genuinely shocked at this take haha

We need a wrestling coach. Our boys can't tackle for peanuts.
That's because 4 years into Dew's coaching term we're STILL fielding the youngest side in the comp-which we do every year-and which is used every year as a beacon of hope for next year.Groundhog Day rewritten by a dystopian Russian novelist

wow. you thought he wouldn't play again with another 2 rounds left after this week, and yet you think he should have played today? genuinely shocked at this take haha
When he was injured it was deemed as a 4 weeks injury. So yeah I didn't think he would play again this year.

It’s only his second game. Didn’t get a look last week due to the belting but he’s already had two shots to half time which is encouraging. Just needs to find his groove and confidence. I wouldn’t worry yet, he’s showing more than several other senior players in our forward line at the moment..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back