Review Round 21 vs Carlton @ Marvel Stadium (07.08.2021 @ 1:45pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought MacPherson was maybe one of our worst. I'd rather be playing Ranks in that position.
What game did you watch? Was definitely one of his better games, provided a lot of link up options.

Scrappy win, means we are taking strides so I am happy and we can round out the year confident we are progressing.

Powell giving Martin a bath was amazing. Corbett was a beast too providing link up.

Dew has earned my backing for a further 12 months.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

What game did you watch? Was definitely one of his better games, provided a lot of link up options.

Scrappy win, means we are taking strides so I am happy and we can round out the year confident we are progressing.

Powell giving Martin a bath was amazing. Corbett was a beast too providing link up.

Dew has earned my backing for a further 12 months.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The moment that irked me as unforgivable was a high kick to his area in the 50. He looked around, saw players coming but did nothing—didn’t jump or body or put any sort of pressure on. Carlton took an uncontested mark and rebounded. Thought that was real poor, when normally competing for the ball/player is his one key attribute. If he’s going to be a forward pressure player in our team, needs to make that a contest no matter the size differential. Otherwise Holman, Townsend, Rankine, Flanders etc. will take his spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back