Game Day Round 21 vs North @ Wind Palace, 1:10 pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backline looks so much better with Pig back there

I think the game itself has moved on from the Forward with low mobility. I like Brown and have defended him but a mobile forward line seems to invite low and flat balls into the 50 and the team looks better for that.
You can have no mobility if you can compete in the air for everything. Brown is neither good at ground level, nor competitive at all in the air.

He has one skill, lead out and get it on the chest. It requires perfect ball movement and a perfect kick and that just doesn't happen at all often in modern footy

Guys like Petty and Fritsch can make an ugly kick a good one. Brown can't.

Basically burn him at the steak and make some nice vegetable oil

.... god damn put them away and smash the % up you peauts

Melk and his stupid low drop punt set shots. Miracle he kicked that one vs Brisbane, hasnt looked like kicking one any other time.

That's it Chindler, few more to close it out be good here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bowey should play half forward

Hunter is my guy. Geez I love him. Never would have expected him to be my fav player when the season started.
Can you believe how many morons on here were giving him s**t for the underground handballs? He's much smarter than most players

Has just lost depth in his kicking imo.

Great finish Chandler, and smart by JVR to look for him straight away.

Only thing I can think of is that he pulled a hammy or did a quad when he followed thru on a set shot a few years back and has been scared of kicking right thru the ball since.

Did Melk have some serious Hammy tear I don't remember? Never seen a guy who could kick 50 easily before seem like he doesn't wanna fully extend his leg.

Only thing I can think of is that he pulled a hammy or did a quad when he followed thru on a set shot a few years back and is scared of kicking right thru the ball since.

#ARG

Pig should’ve been playing on that bloke since the opening bounce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back