Game Day Round 21 VS Port Adelaide - FOLD THE CLUB EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus - had to laugh at Simmo talking about the miscommunication at the end, trying to tell them they had 40s to go and the players thought it was 4 mins

Ridiculous

Sorry to everyone on this board.
Yahoooooo.....

The sky isn’t always falling, the club is in a strong place, games are rarely over at quarter time.

Have faith and stick by your team instead of throwing the towel in at the slightest bit of pushback. Talking about heart...

Considering the pure s**tstorm we have to endure as supporters this week. A win tonight was massive.

Shows real character in our side, it shows we are not willing to roll over and die. I can't remember the last time I was so proud of the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering the pure s**tstorm we have to endure as supporters this week. A win tonight was massive.

Shows real character in our side, it shows we are not willing to roll over and die. I can't remember the last time I was so proud of the club.

Helped us

Galvanises the group

We’ve been great all year .......you don’t sit second on the ladder after round 21 by accident

it's the frustration. But was done in the last 90 seconds was nuts!
Maaate, the glass has been half full most of the season, against the odds..we've been in the top 4 for ages!?
Sometimes you just have to let yourself go and enjoy your footy, otherwise what's the point?
Put it in perspective - we've spent 12 years on the rebuild, even if we don't make the big dance, we're in a very good position now..enjoy it while you can.

Ventured over to the port board, 1st post I read was in relation to Brad Ebert:

“I have continued to believe he would get on top of his kicking issues and continue to improve his game to the point where I backed him quite confidently for the Brownlow at one point at what now seem like ridiculously short odds of $15.”

Weed myself...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back