Game Day Round 21 - Western Bulldogs vs. Essendon - Sunday 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feeling like we might make a statement today. Don't often bet on AFL, just when I have a strong feeling that the odds are all wrong. I've backed us at staggered margins and really like the $9.50 odds on us winning be 73 points or more.

I’m feeling confident today. We’ll know early if we are switched on. Bring the hunger and this 22 could make a statement. Go Dogs!

With all the other contenders spluttering, it's time we made a statement.

Belt these flogs. Mercy is for the weak.

F##k them and the horse they rode in on.

It would give is a game and percentage clear, probably the minor premiership secure. I know it's not the big objective like a flag, but it's nice and the opportunity is there.

Despite beating Geelong in 1992, they had percentage over us to claim the minor premiership. Lost to North in 1998 in last or second last round to lose it there. We should have had at lest these two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you're all right here and we smash them. I do think that we'll miss Weightman's pressure in the forward line quite a bit though.

This could be a shootout , Bombers play loose and fast. They’re one of the more entertaining teams to watch. I think we’ll win because Bev deals with that much more easily than a slow game.

You can entertain but we are Broadway , Bombers are municipal theatre

One thing about Essington is that they can score, and with Stringer and Tippa inside f50 there is definite x-factor there.

And if there's ever a Majak candidate today its Peter Wright (v Schache).

They will come hard and this won't be easy.

They should have chosen Hooker. With our lack of a big bodied defender he's the one who could get us.
I agree, played into our hands a bit. The Wright vs Schache matchup will be fascinating. A couple of high draft picks who are very skilled but both lack a bit of physicality.

I agree, played into our hands a bit. The Wright vs Schache matchup will be fascinating. A couple of high draft picks who are very skilled but both lack a bit of physicality.

You negate Wright with body strength and not height.

which of our defenders has this skill?

I can’t believe we’re worrying about how to stop Peter f**king Wright….

The backline coaches won’t have slept much this week eh?

Commentators have been pumping up his tyres big time in recent weeks along with all the great Bomber guns that have led them to so many brave narrow losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t believe we’re worrying about how to stop Peter f**king Wright….

The backline coaches won’t have slept much this week eh?
We shouldn’t get arrogant. He’s on an AFL list, is big and has enough talent to get away and kick a bag against any team who don’t do a proper job on him. The results this weekend show anyone can beat anyone on a particular day. I hope the club isn’t as carried away as some of the posters on here.

First job, take it seriously, make sure we win the game. Next, win by as many as possible. I hate Essendon more than any other club, by jeez I hope we smash them, but never assume it is just going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back