S.Martin - 150
Rockliff - 140
Martin - 118
Sloane - 117
Guthrie - 115
Gray - 110
Steven - 102
Bartel - 100

Most of my premiums playing well, just a shame i lost D.Smith,Mitchell,Parker,Armitage and Picken on Thursday night. Playing rookies like Marsh,R.Knight,Lambert and C.Daniel...Could've been in for a big score.

I had that choice this week.

Thankfully Reid went back in the second half and got up to an average score.
I was happy with my decision when I saw Reid on 0 in the second quarter, but then Mcguane follows suit.

Not a bad week considering the outs and the fact I'm playing J-Kolo, Ratkins and Ben Reid. I've started captaining Rocky. It seems he's scoring like he did last year.

Spent a fortune going him over Sloane not a great move and neither was picking Fantasia as my playing rookie, though at least a good last quarter helped a bit.

1751 with 6 to play and I'm happy to be having the bye this week.
Same here on the Fantasia v Knight front, tossed the coin wrong on that one

Another meh week, can't pick a captain to save myself lately (Hodge...). 1925 with 3 to go. And of course the one week I have to play Ben Lennon on field he is sub. S. Martin sure is a gun though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need Bontempelli and Macrae to combine for 95 points in the second half or I'm getting eliminated from my main league despite winning the premiership :(

Scraped home by 14 points to win 2347-2333 and avoided an embarrassing semi-final exit. Mates would've never let me live that down after all the gloating I've done all season :p

2112 with a donut yeo edwards mcguane
happy i brought in hall and enright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back