Preview Round 22 – GWS Giants vs Western Bulldogs, Sunday 18th August, Giants Stadium, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Track work people's.

Buses replace trains between;

Waterfall and Central

There is also changed timetable and running for the Blue Mountains Lines, Western Lines and Inner West Lines as buses replace trains between Granville and Strathfield.

Please note you will need to leave your train as all these service will continue to the city via the Bankstown line.

If you are coming from the City there are direct services from Central to Olympic Park.
Thanks General, as a bumpkin I have no idea what that means, I usually park at Granville and train it from there to Lidcombe(I think), then to Olympic Park, whats the go for sunday?

Thanks General, as a bumpkin I have no idea what that means, I usually park at Granville and train it from there to Lidcombe(I think), then to Olympic Park, whats the go for sunday?
Probably best to try and see if you can park at Oly Park. (Ring one of the parking stations to prebook.)
If you park at Granville you can get a bus to where you need to go instead of a train.

If you are coming from town there at direct train services from Central to Olympic Park station.

Last edited:
Keeffe will have that relief ruck role, which isn't a huge improvement in my mind. But at least this is better than Mummy, Simpson and Keeffe all in the team.

Little surprised at the way we went here - Corr straight back in after such a long layoff (and are they hinting at possibly using him forward?). Sproule to debut in place of the second slow ruck is a good move in my book, but slightly surprised. Happy to have Caldwell with another game. I probably would have preferred another mid in place of Stein - we're still pretty tall everywhere. Eh, it is what it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well deserved debut for Sproule and hopefully he plays well, gets a goal and a gatorade shower although imo the last is very unlikely
Surprised with the in of Corr after about 10 weeks since his last game and only 2 in the seniors for the year but he is a highly talented player and he can manage his game time in the forward or back line
And not sure how much impact kelly and MDB can have on their comeback games but again hopefully no more injuries to lead into finals

Bulldogs have 5 or 6 talls, we have 9.

Hi there. Can I ask who all the talls are for you?

For us they are:

Naughton
Schache
English
Cordy
Trengove
plus Bontempelli if you want to include him at 193cm.

We have some tall mids but otherwise mostly small to medium flankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back