Preview Round 22 2016 - Brisbane Lions vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In: Josh Clayton, Jackson Paine, Tom Bell
Out: Michael Close (Knee), Jarrad Jansen (Omitted), Archie Smith (Omitted)

Any loss under 50 points is a plus for Brisbane. A loss around 100 points would be a disaster for Leppa's chances of coaching. Lester to get less than a dozen possessions, Bell and Walker to miss four relatively easy shots and Rockcliff to get thirty possessions.

Geelong have a lot to play for and we don't. I am worried that this game could get ugly very qickly. Even per centage is important for the Cats.

Let's hope the younger blokes show some improvement and I would like Bell to be tried down back.

It's amazing how slow our team. There's really no middle ground between the guys with genuine pace like Zorko and the really slow guys like Rich or Rocky or Lester.

It's always fantastic when brisbane beats geelong, living in geelong. too few and far between though. Hoping for a win.. not betting on it though. Stop danger and selwood, stop geelong though

Dangerfield to be a danger to himself and trip over his shoelaces before 1/4 time. Spends the rest of the match being too embarrassed to have any affect on the rest of the match.

Selwood to cut his eyebrow open for the 638th time during the warm up and bleed to death before half time.

Easy....both stopped.

Lions by 13 points.

Hawkins seems to always find form against us, the prick. Hope Rog winds the clock back and gives him an absolute bath.

The Cats will be desperate for a percentage boost after last night's game so can't see them taking the foot off the pedal in this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is there a big story brewing BRAB? 14 clubs to be excluded form finals due to an ongoing ASADA investigation, Damian Barrett breaking news- the darkest day in australian sport V2 coming soon.
That would explain our form compared to the other teams this year.

Hammelman paine merret and andrews is too tall in the back half. Maybe paine or hammelman forward. Or sauce as abit of a reward.

Hammelman paine merret and andrews is too tall in the back half. Maybe paine or hammelman forward. Or sauce as abit of a reward.
Yeah I don't get he continuous selection of so many talls. I understand that we're giving young keys games to see how they go and for experience,but why all at the same time? If we're giving Paine a goodbye game than drop Hammelman, he's had plenty of games gifted to him in the back half of this year and I wouldn't say he's excelled enough to demand playing out the year.

Maybe in regards to him not having to stress about the 60-70 inside 50s that have burnt him out.

Yeah, up forward he'd only have to deal with about a third of that number!

Yeah I don't get he continuous selection of so many talls. I understand that we're giving young keys games to see how they go and for experience,but why all at the same time? If we're giving Paine a goodbye game than drop Hammelman, he's had plenty of games gifted to him in the back half of this year and I wouldn't say he's excelled enough to demand playing out the year.
Hammelmans selection can only be attributed to being less bad than the available other options..even so !

got a bad feeling about this one. if they get on top there will be no coasting to victory in 2nd gear, so tight at the top of the ladder, percentage could be the difference for them for a finishing position between 1st and 5th.

no matter what the final margin we all need to stay back and cheer Rog off at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back