Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Friday, August 19
West Coast v Hawthorn (DS) (N)

Saturday, August 20
North Melbourne v Sydney (BA)
Richmond v St Kilda (MCG)
Greater Western Sydney v Fremantle (SPO)
Collingwood v Gold Coast (ES) (N)
Port Adelaide v Adelaide (AO) (N)

Sunday, August 21
Carlton v Melbourne (MCG)
Brisbane Lions v Geelong (G)
Essendon v Western Bulldogs (ES)

Will Hawks be in clash vs WC at subi? Or home and white shorts?
The less Power Rangers the better. This week could well be its farewell appearance though.

There will probably be a small part of us that misses it in years to come.

The less Power Rangers the better. This week could well be its farewell appearance though.

There will probably be a small part of us that misses it in years to come.
I'll miss the accompanying socks more than anything.

This is back :eek::D

Mason+Wood+AFL+Rd+13+North+Melbourne+v+Hawthorn+5JHnx6d_UiJl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really?? It's not the brown one? My bad, again, me not paying attention to things:D Bad omen for us though. Anytime a club has worn their indigenous round guernsey against us, when it's not indigenous week, we've lost. Norf last year, Dogs this year.

Really?? It's not the brown one? My bad, again, me not paying attention to things:D Bad omen for us though. Anytime a club has worn their indigenous round guernsey against us, when it's not indigenous week, we've lost. Norf last year, Dogs this year.
We are unbeaten in the new navy wings though :)

any particular reason? e.g. embarrassment at wearing the Power Ranger?
Must be the reason
Is this the first time a team has worn an Indigenous guernsey so long after Indigenous round (and away from home at that)?

That'd be really strange to see the indigenous jumper again. The only times teams have worn them out of indigenous round have been the next home game if they were away, for NAIDOC week, and for Adam Goodes last year. This would be totally random.

If this is just them trying to avoid wearing the power ranger, why not do what they did a few years ago and debut the new clash early?

It's a shame that they don't just wear their home jumper with white shorts, that'd look great against West Coast's navy wings.

St. Kilda to pull out the clash one last time?
Second last time not in BLK :'(

That'd be really strange to see the indigenous jumper again. The only times teams have worn them out of indigenous round have been the next home game if they were away, for NAIDOC week, and for Adam Goodes last year. This would be totally random.

If this is just them trying to avoid wearing the power ranger, why not do what they did a few years ago and debut the new clash early?
Last minute decision to avoid the Power Ranger and don't actually have the 2017 clash jumpers?
Or, have the AFL tightened up the rules on bringing out a jumper early? Mero

It's a shame that they don't just wear their home jumper with white shorts, that'd look great against West Coast's navy wings.

Second last time not in BLK :'(
Join my club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back