Review Round 22, 2018 - Gold Coast vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Gold Coast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Zorko is not captain material. Gun player but not a captain. That garbage after the siren is immature and embarrassing. Got up in his face after the siren, we just fell in againts their 2nds team. Spare me.

Now that its done, im not angry about the win, we will get a good player with that pick.

I am angry about the crappy bi-play and our performance in general.

Very disappointing way for our captain to handle a win. Yelling at Miller something that ended with "F you", especially after he refused to shake his hand last time, is such a poor note to finish on

Both Miller and Zorko are equally petulant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna pop in here and say a few things:

Predicted that the Suns were gonna come out gunning for the win after NRobbo's comments and indeed they did. Not the best performance but at the end of the day a win regardless of how s**t it is still guarantees 4 points in the bank. All in all s**t sometimes happens and all you can do is just be happy you won.

Need to fix the goalkicking though.

My best 5 would be Taylor, Andrews, Bundy, Hodge and Martin

I don't know if we win enough games for us to be complaining about how we won.

Those blokes getting stuck into Zorko maybe take into account that Miller just spent 2 hours giving him the shits,mouthing off and probably taking cheap shots. Got to admit I probably would feel like telling him too F*+k off as well.

I think it's fair enough that the commentators cheer for the team who actually give a s**t about winning

Back