Preview Round 22 2018: Richmond vs Essendon Fri 7:50pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, he's the only one on this board (currently) that isn't completely one-eyed to the point of embarrassment.

One is an All Australian, Best and Fairest winner, club captain and sits in the top 10 for this years coaches votes and the other is Reece conca, REEECE CONCA, whatever that is.

I don't rate Heppell. By that I mean sure he's a good footballer but he's not elite. He's not aggressive, he doesn't hurt you. Physically or on the scoreboard.
He's kind of like Murphy from Carlton. Uninspiring, vanilla, safe. If that's your A grade star then you're going to be s**t.
Murphy is or at least was in his prime twice the player Heppell was. In 2011 he was AA, AFL Coaches' Association Champion Player of the Year, and The Age' Player of the Year.

Last edited:
One is an All Australian, Best and Fairest winner, club captain and sits in the top 10 for this years coaches votes and the other is Reece conca, REEECE CONCA, whatever that is.
lel

says a lot about your club if dyson heppel is your captain

have fun circle jerking over mediocrity

So, my meeting in West Melbourne is done and I've got nothing to do until I head to the G.
Does anyone have suggestions on where to go for a feed and a chill out before the game?
Driving so non-drinking preferred.

On Nexus 5X using BigFooty.com mobile app
The Royal on Punt Rd. is a nice quiet place to muse before the footy...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am neutral on Essendon but I don't want to read their fans' comments here.
If I wanted to I would read their board.
Ciao bella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back