Preview Round 22, 2018: St Kilda v Hawthorn, 18 August 2018, 7.25pm @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the team I'd like to see in Week 1 of the finals. As much as I would like to see Howe come back in once his suspension expires, I think Worpel's good form may keep him out.

IN: Roughead, McEvoy, Birchall, Sicily

OUT: Brand, Pittonet, Miles, Nash

B: Stratton, Frawley, Hardwick

HB: Birchall, Sicily, Burton

C: Henderson, Mitchell, Smith

HF: Burgoyne, Schoenmakers, Gunston

F: Breust, Roughead, Puopolo

R: McEvoy, O'Meara, Shiels

INT: Impey, Morrison, Ceglar, Worpel

EMG: Duryea, Howe, Mirra, Miles

spot on

I'd give Rough another week off, He'll benefit from the extra rest and Keep Nash in , he'll benefit for the extra gametime.

Only make changes if McEvoy and Sicily are fit. Birchall a run at Box Hill if fit.
Oh no he won’t. Rough Was itching to play on Saturday, and an extra week off would mean he’s only played one game in a month leading into finals. He should be playing more footy not less.

Hawthorn hasn't quite locked away its participation in the finals this season (losses to the Saints and Swans plus results in other games could see the Hawks miss out on percentage), so hopefully Clarkson has the players primed and ready to go on Saturday night.

Oh no he won’t. Rough Was itching to play on Saturday, and an extra week off would mean he’s only played one game in a month leading into finals. He should be playing more footy not less.

If any player is sore, this is the week to rest them, I want a full dress rehearsal for the finals against Sydney.

Jade Gresham will get a good look at his new team mates this week.
Can l just ask where's this talk of Gresham going to us coming from?
Also Brad Hill is on the way back too apparently.
How are we going to come up wit hall the draft picks to satisfy the above clubs.
This is a strong draft & would like the club to hold back a year & bring some good quality youngsters in this draft.
We can see the magic Wright & his staff can do with mid to high picks, imagine what they can do with some lower ones in a very good draft year.

Can l just ask where's this talk of Gresham going to us coming from?
Also Brad Hill is on the way back too apparently.
How are we going to come up wit hall the draft picks to satisfy the above clubs.
This is a strong draft & would like the club to hold back a year & bring some good quality youngsters in this draft.
We can see the magic Wright & his staff can do with mid to high picks, imagine what they can do with some lower ones in a very good draft year.

I posted it last week.

He aint happy at the saints wants out and we are prepared to give our 1st for him.

Very good source.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted it last week.

He aint happy at the saints wants out and we are prepared to give our 1st for him.

Very good source.
I wouldn't be giving our 1st rounder in this draft for him.
But in Wrighty I trust, he knows a lot more than us punters on here.

Rough will probably miss this week with ankle, should be back for Sydney game

Big Boy a test and a really good chance to return this week

Langford out for another 3 weeks

Grant Birchall won't play football this week - Will be in consideration for next week

Sicily will not be back before finals

http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/2018-08-14/bupa-recovery-report-r22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back