Preview Round 22, 2018: St Kilda v Hawthorn, 18 August 2018, 7.25pm @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many of the GC boys had great things to say about Gaz, because it was one rule for him and another for everyone else. Heard this from someone who hangs in the same circles as Prestia.

I heard that Jnr and Zac Smith were given week passes to miss training so they could clap and sing with Hillsong church. Can't be great for team morale

Bit nervous and excited at the same time. Pretty young team, reminds me of our first game vs Brisbane which makes me nervous. The positive is a settled back 6 which individually have a lot of weaknesses, but seem to have a great balance as a unit. Impey and Miles ability to evade tackles and wait to find a good option has been awesome.

Has Ceglar just been Renoufed

I hope not. A McEvoy-Ceglar combination at their best could really trouble opposition sides. I hope they both get an opportunity to play together next week. We have nobody in our forward line that is consistently capable of really taking contested marks. (Roughead is still our best option.) We need to be able to kick more goals if we are going to make any significant progress in the finals. Cyril would be handy @ this very moment!

Stating the obvious...after a very impressive month we cannot afford to slip up against the Saints. Go Hawks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope not. A McEvoy-Ceglar combination at their best could really trouble opposition sides. I hope they both get an opportunity to play together next week. We have nobody in our forward line that is consistently capable of really taking contested marks. (Roughead is still our best option.) We need to be able to kick more goals if we are going to make any significant progress in the finals. Cyril would be handy @ this very moment!

Stating the obvious...after a very impressive month we cannot afford to slip up against the Saints. Go Hawks!
Ahhhh Cyril... would have been the cherry on top right about now. Still sad about it.

I heard that Jnr and Zac Smith were given week passes to miss training so they could clap and sing with Hillsong church. Can't be great for team morale

Yet respective teams are happy to make allowances for Saad and Houli and that is welcomed. Hypocrisy much?

(Not aimed directly at you just in general KS)

Clever player management.

We have the players to beat St Kilda, they're in a serious mess and can't wait for the season to be over. Hickey out is a major loss for them and the ruck dominance should give us an armchair ride into a comfortable 40 point win.

Saints board going ape over Nathan Freeman getting omitted. I've never heard of him. Some future champ?

he has played 2-3 games, but from what ive seen of him he looks really good for the saints, probably their best prospect behind Gresham and Billings.... from my pov (IF he can stay healthy, he is a bit injury plagued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back