Game Day Round 22, 2018: St.Kilda v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great effort by the boys. Just put an in form Bruce or Paddy in the forward 50 and the effort will pay dividends. Need a bit of work on some of our plays. EG: Who goes up, who peels off, etc and we are away. Hopefully if Ratten & some decent coaches come in the off season we can really sharpen up this side of our game

Negative from the game for me is Goddard. Miles off it, stamped his own papers IMO.

Lonie is a beast, glad for the the little man, he deserves a 2 year contract.
Marshall has to be our 3rd tall/back up ruckman. Keep getting games into him, much better ‘Prospect’ than Paddy....
Steele is a beast! I now have hope for our future midfield again.
Billings so much better since being dropped.
Carlisle over Gilbert and I reckon we would have won that.
Faith some what restored, we just need more games, we actually had a good game plan tonight and executed well.
Happy member tonight!

It was a good game.

We played well and deserved the win but our goal kicking agian let us down.

Well played lads.

There is a blueprint to beat jawks. Tag mitchell.
Hawks are so well organised and drilled they just can't handle CHAOS!

Good effort tonight by the boys.
Good we end up with a better draft pick.
Bad GC so crap

But then we wouldn't have had Gilbert do a step, a fend off and then reverse banana it out on the full.

He really wanted us to remember the good times - presumably this was his retirement match

(He drilled it out on the full again on the other side of the ground a minute later too)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Acres and gresham, just runnin around like two wild untapped Brumbies that have had zero guidance ever in there playing career, yet still almost won us a game against a top 4 fancy.

Just hamburglar type development and structure. Embarrassing and pitiful
What are you talking about dude? Gresham is developing beautifully. Acres is the worry.

Negative from the game for me is Goddard. Miles off it, stamped his own papers IMO.

Total liability. That play at the end where he left Schoenmakers on his own to not effect the contest and then was too busy taking his mouthguard out with back to the umpire to hear the play on calls.. cmon mate.

He really wanted us to remember the good times - presumably this was his retirement match

(He drilled it out on the full again on the other side of the ground a minute later too)

Didn't see the game , interested in how Logan Austin played, is he contracted for next year, do you want to keep him?

Good effort. One big problem again is the inability of our medium size players to win one on one marking contests, we need to bulk some of these guys up. Top effort from Lonie. We let them get a few fat too easy goals- the old third quarter problem again. I reckon Hickey might have made a difference tonight around the ground- we needed more marking power, though 42 and 43 show promise.

super proud of the effort and intensity given the turmoil

have to give richo credit he has seriously changed everything up for this game. geary up the ground. jb pushing higher. gresham pushing up higher.
It's as if he actually was coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back