Review Round 22, 2019 - Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong

Who were your five best players against Geelong?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Adams was bloody impressive wasn't he?

He's definitely earnt my respect after today's game and good on him.

He is a fantastic player. Strong, smart, accountable, dynamic and some of the best hands in the comp. Also an A grade citizen. Loved seeing how animated he was in the post game too because he was not enjoying AFL last year.

It's still arrogance. He may have been the best but even when he was beaten he would never acknowledge his opponent. Never. It was all about how he lost the game.

Brb researching the mod rules to see if I can ban you for dissing my boi the GOAT.

Reckon a team has ever kicked it out of bounds on the full 8 odd times in a game and still won?

Amazing to think we made such dumb skill errors yet the good parts of our game still got us over the line. I think we've got another level above the game we played and what's exciting is I think after our week off heading into finals, we'll be refreshed and ready to win!

How lousy was CH7 for cutting away just after the final siren, to bad about the celarbrations, who would want to see that, not the first time this has happened either.

Crowd atmosphere was out of this world, brng on the bandwagoners , they are incredible .
such a great sight to look at the stands and everywhere was chockers.
Almost fell of my seat when I stood on it to celebrate Lincs mark.

To think we have a final at home to come is something else,
What about when the boys sang the victory song and they showed it on the big screen , that was something I have never say the song with the crowd and the boys at the same time.
Pure beauty.
Great day.
I had just finished explaining that we don't normally get to hear it but do get to see it, when we could hear the sound and everyone was singing along. And what's more there were so manyou people that stayed there would have been 20000 singing along.

I don't want to sleep that was a dream avo at the gabba sheer delight.

I hope the boys reach the highest of heights but they are all champions, a champion team and a great season it's been

He is a fantastic player. Strong, smart, accountable, dynamic and some of the best hands in the comp. Also an A grade citizen. Loved seeing how animated he was in the post game too because he was not enjoying AFL last year.
My cousin is a Bulldogs man and swears by him. Says if fit he's fit he's a top 10 defender in the comp. I don't doubt it.

Go Lions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to stop watching at half time, but Robbo getting the ump to help with his cramp was hilarious. ... will give my full thoughts later on but glad i wasnt watching live, would of had no fingernails left.

I still can’t believe Chris Scott had the temerity to whine about the umpiring. Seriously dude you had dodgy decisions go your way all day.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

cae1c92782b7eab5f554c1bedd41cf1b.gif

Lot of humble pie on offer on this board ! Well done lads bloody amazing last 15 minutes great gut running intense footy

Where the Scotts tossers when they played for us and we just looked past it, or did that develop later?
My most vivid memory of the Scott brothers is completely poleaxing someone ,taking their head off and riding them into the ground from behind with an elbow raised for good measure and when the ump blew the whistle for a free standing there with there arms outstretched and an incredulous look on their face as if some great injustice had been done.

Some of the stories about them when they were playing as schoolkids are legendary with some parents refusing to let their kids take the field against them.

So yeah . I loved them when they played for us but the truth is they're nasty , and Chris' mealy mouthed psycho whinging on 360 as if he's the nicest guy who ever lived is a bit hard to swallow

Lost my virginity, supported the three peat, had three kids, got divorced, then remarried....this is the best day of my LIFE ever!!!

So a child every premiership???????

Hmmm, lots of Monty Python, Meaning of Life , Non Catholic, jokes come to mind. Wish I had the internet skills to put them up.

Gadzorks did you attend? Hope you enjoyed the win and are feeling okay mate!

I did go - thanks for thinking of me. I stayed home for months and still got flu A so figured no point in missing the games. Went with my newly bald head, my Mitch T-shirt, my face masks and had an absolute blast.

Love the game and riding the emotion of the crowd on nights like tonight is AWESOME.

It’s a long game for me - another 14 weeks to go.

Back