Review Round 22, 2019 - Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong

Who were your five best players against Geelong?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know if anyone saw the Quad Call thing they do on AFL 360 last night, but it had another angle of Witho snapping the ball inside 50 for Linc's mark that I hadn't seen. Looked a lot like Ablett led with his elbows instead of trying to smother & I reckon he clipped Witho in the noggin too.
I think I would have popped with glee if we won that game off the back of a down field Ablett sniping free kick. Would have been so totally delicious.

I love an underdog. A Tassie team would likely immediately become my second team.

Would it be awkward if that was the case for a lot of actual Tasmanians? Don't get me wrong, I'd buy that membership and get reserved seating to Boot Stadium quick smart... but the Lions would always be my #1.

Changing for a better chance at a flag, I agree.

Changing to a shiny new club... Not so much. If new teams are starting up, and you're a local in that area, why not? I don't blame any Gold Coast resident who chose to switch allegiances to the Suns. Pity maybe, but not blame.

I meant changing to a shiny new club mainly for the better chance at a flag. If it's because it's a new local team such as the Suns I'm fine with that. Depends on the reason

Back