Preview Round 22, 2019: Carlton v St.Kilda - MCG, Saturday 17th August, 1:45PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Blues

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 50 89.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Cripps 100th and they haven’t beaten us for a few years. I’ll tip us but wouldn’t be surprised if they roll us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon a few of our guys might have one eye on a holiday and not quite play with the same edge as they otherwise would if the season was still alive.

Maybe the blues will have the same issue too?

I think whichever team is most motivated wins, hope it's us.

I think the addition of stuv and hanners into the team last week helped enormously in terms of motivating the rest of the team after a season killing loss to the crows.

I hope that sugar hit to motivation lasts a couple more weeks- in an even comp, you only need to be off by a few % points in desperation and it's the difference between a W and an L.

Sep 17, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester City, AIK, Raiders
Plenty of outlets are. It’s done. Does this make Carlton more difficult?
Strangely it often doesn't make a team more difficult. North are a recent example but I've seen it plenty of times across different sports as well.

Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think so, yes.
Not based on North. Makes no difference at all.
Strangely it often doesn't make a team more difficult. North are a recent example but I've seen it plenty of times across different sports as well.

Bear with me while I find my inner gringo2011

It’s like constantly asking out the hot chick you work with & she keeps declining your offer. One day she says okay let’s go on a date, all goes brilliantly & you start dating.

Now you have a bit of swagger & you take her to fancy restaurants & to luscious holiday destinations while she cooks, cleans, allows you to ‘play’ with your friends & so on...you get the drift.

You buy her a lovey house & marry the girl of your dreams...or so you thought.

Now that you are married, she is working late nights, not cooking those delicious dinners you became accustomed to or helping to clean the house. She’s even using her recent hip replacement as an excuse to avoid the bedroom.

You later find out that she never had a hip replacement & it was only a mole that was cut out. She’s been sinking your hard earned at the club on the brickies laptop & been working late helping her boss Ned submit the budget before EOFY.

She’s pregnant & although you can’t be sure it’s yours you are stuck with her for at least 3 years to try & make it work. FML.

malevu

Club Legend
Nov 1, 2013
Animal Enclosure
AFL Club
St Kilda
I reckon we won the coaching poker game. North and Carlton folded unnecessarily. Now we can just bide our time knowing that we haven't missed out on anyone and do our true diligence with the process. If Ratts is our man, great, if not we can look elsewhere. Just need to keep an eye on the Injectors. Would't surprise if they give Woosha the arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
North hire Shaw as coach, lost by a huge margin

Carlton hire Fatigue, what's gonna be the case

North beat Hawthorn comfortably in Shaw's first game. Geelong was his second game.

Coincidently we also have Geelong at GMHBA stadium next week in what will be Teague's second game in charge...

Love for all Saints supporters to get down to the game, but sorry mate you should probably watch it somewhere else - we cant risk losing to the Blues. They should give me special tickets, been to GC, Hawks, Tigers, Demons, Freo so 4 wins from 5 games this year 😀

Do you think BigPowerForward would mind if we asked him not to attend any games next season as well?? 🤣🤣

Do you think BigPowerForward would mind if we asked him not to attend any games next season as well?? 🤣🤣
Looks like I'm taking one for the team next year and watching all the games from home!
I'd better stock up on dim sims, VB and reinforce the legs on the couch :p

Looks like I'm taking one for the team next year and watching all the games from home!
I'd better stock up on dim sims, VB and reinforce the legs on the couch :p

Pretty sure we’d all chip in for the sustenance if it means we win every game and to thank you for your sacrifice 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back