Preview Round 22, 2019: Carlton v St.Kilda - MCG, Saturday 17th August, 1:45PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Blues

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 50 89.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
Bear with me while I find my inner gringo2011

It’s like constantly asking out the hot chick you work with & she keeps declining your offer. One day she says okay let’s go on a date, all goes brilliantly & you start dating.

Now you have a bit of swagger & you take her to fancy restaurants & to luscious holiday destinations while she cooks, cleans, allows you to ‘play’ with your friends & so on...you get the drift.

You buy her a lovey house & marry the girl of your dreams...or so you thought.

Now that you are married, she is working late nights, not cooking those delicious dinners you became accustomed to or helping to clean the house. She’s even using her recent hip replacement as an excuse to avoid the bedroom.

You later find out that she never had a hip replacement & it was only a mole that was cut out. She’s been sinking your hard earned at the club on the brickies laptop & been working late helping her boss Ned submit the budget before EOFY.

She’s pregnant & although you can’t be sure it’s yours you are stuck with her for at least 3 years to try & make it work. FML.
I'm lost as to what analogy you're making, but that's a sad story, bro.

Lol let’s not be silly...

What's silly about that? He's been excellent. Probably Carlton's second best player behind Cripps in his first year and playing like a veteran.

kernelT

Can go any club
Aug 15, 2010
Chiraq
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Louis Slungpue

It’s like constantly asking out the hot chick you work with & she keeps declining your offer. One day she says okay let’s go on a date, all goes brilliantly & you start dating.

Now you have a bit of swagger & you take her to fancy restaurants & to luscious holiday destinations while she cooks, cleans, allows you to ‘play’ with your friends & so on...you get the drift.

Now that you are married, she is working late nights, not cooking those delicious dinners you became accustomed to or helping to clean the house. She’s even using her recent hip replacement as an excuse to avoid the bedroom.

You later find out that she never had a hip replacement & it was only a mole that was cut out. She’s been sinking your hard earned at the club on the brickies laptop & been working late helping her boss Ned submit the budget before EOFY.

She’s pregnant & although you can’t be sure it’s yours you are stuck with her for at least 3 years to try & make it work. FML.
Someone needs a hug.

And also learn how to cook.

Human Person

Custom title
Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda

Maybe you should’ve helped her with the cooking and cleaning.

TheEnsign

Club Legend
Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Jun 24, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Selection will be interesting. Brown should come back in imo so he can take whoever of McKay / Casboult plays at FF.

Not sure I would try and bring in a small / medium for Coff (since I'm not sure who would make way) and I like the idea of going in fairly tall and challenging their backline with no Jones (I would be playing Battle or Carlisle forward for most of the day).

So, Out: Coffield (inf), In: Brown.

Feb 19, 2009
Moorabbin
AFL Club
St Kilda
Selection will be interesting. Brown should come back in imo so he can take whoever of McKay / Casboult plays at FF.

Not sure I would try and bring in a small / medium for Coff (since I'm not sure who would make way) and I like the idea of going in fairly tall and challenging their backline with no Jones (I would be playing Battle or Carlisle forward for most of the day).

So, Out: Coffield (inf), In: Brown.

I agree and I think that’s what they’ll do. Would much rather Brown playing on either or their FF than Carlisle or Wilkie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Circus

Wise Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
Smithton
AFL Club
St Kilda
The Blues are far more anxious about this game than we are, new coach's first time to not win after his appointment! And ee have a good record against them and have had for a long time. Please don't produce stats to prove I'm wrong, they're only numbers and aren't as powerful as my fantasies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back