Podcast Round 22, 2019 - Elimination Situation

Remove this Banner Ad

HoneyBadger35, Keys and MrKK recap a nervous victory over Adelaide, talk contracts, injuries, the future of the West Coast Eagles' ruck division and preview this weekend's heavyweight clash with Richmond. Plus, a BigFooty Podcast Exclusive*!!!

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

If you'd like to ask a question for next week's show, wish to be involved in a future episode of the podcast, or have any suggestions, PM any of the podcast contributors or let us know in the thread below.

wirrathunda

Rookie
Aug 18, 2009
South Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Listened to your podcast today. I enjoyed the content and insight.

However....one thing that bugs me....one of you comes off loud and clear and it seems maybe two of you are on your mobile? Really really annoying especially when the mobiles start to drop out. Sometimes I have to change the volume on my car stereo depending on who’s speaking. :huh: Apart from that, really enjoy your podcasts boys. Keep it up. Very entertaining to listen to on the way to work!

MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU

However....one thing that bugs me....one of you comes off loud and clear and it seems maybe two of you are on your mobile? Really really annoying especially when the mobiles start to drop out. Sometimes I have to change the volume on my car stereo depending on who’s speaking. :huh: Apart from that, really enjoy your podcasts boys. Keep it up. Very entertaining to listen to on the way to work!
Fair call on the audio. I'm getting new phone and laptop this week so hopefully between the two of them the quality will be better.
Thanks for listening:thumbsu:

Hey mate, thanks for listening.

I think it has a bit to do with the program we use to record, I’ll look into it.

wirrathunda

Rookie
Aug 18, 2009
South Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Fair call on the audio. I'm getting new phone and laptop this week so hopefully between the two of them the quality will be better.
Thanks for listening:thumbsu:

Mate that’d be awesome. Again really love your content. I’m always looking forward to each episode as it makes my 45 minute drive to work go by quickly. Really appreciate how much time you guys commit to producing the podcast.

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast

There was an episode a few years ago with xenxen and all you could hear was crickets. 😆😜

06Premiers

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Lakers
Biggest farce of the week?
  1. Stephenson's convenient suspension ending the day after Collingwood's last H&A game so he can play VFL the same weekend
  2. Riewoldt sooking at the studs up rule, leading to the AFL changing rules on the fly
  3. Bont not being suspended due to the full medical report not being available
  4. Freo disappointingly sacking Lyon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How would you feel if Suma is named as Freo's new coach?

1. 1. Stephenson's convenient suspension ending the day after Collingwood's last H&A game so he can play VFL the same weekend
    2. Riewoldt sooking at the studs up rule, leading to the AFL changing rules on the fly

Good couple of rants in here this week, episode up in a few hours.

Edit: Slight delay, will be up a bit later than usual.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
  1. Stephenson's convenient suspension ending the day after Collingwood's last H&A game so he can play VFL the same weekend
Best question of the pod so far.

Quality.

Karim Abdul Yeo

Cancelled
Jul 30, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Do you want Candiru the Mad Titan to call in?
This has to be the only thread open currently in Eagles BF with minimal comments or replies from Candiru. How could this be?? I am disappointed in your lack of involvement. Internet was designed for ppl like you. embrace it.

Candiru

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
This has to be the only thread open currently in Eagles BF with minimal comments or replies from Candiru. How could this be?? I am disappointed in your lack of involvement. Internet was designed for ppl like you. embrace it.
If the internet was designed for people like me, most of you wouldn't have access to it.

Karim Abdul Yeo

Cancelled
Jul 30, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
If the internet was designed for people like me, most of you wouldn't have access to it.
mmmm. I am confused. You are reported directly to the MRO.. high level of impact with intentional confusion. 4 weeks reduced to 6 weeks with early plea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back