Autopsy Round 22, 2019: Hawthorn defeats the Suns and Roughie kicks six

Don’t think I’ll ever have a better experience watching footy at that soulless ground. Today it had heart, soul and it was pumping. Only ~32,000 but today it sounded like a packed MCG.

Love ya Rough - glad you got a grand farewell.

Well done ruff - what an awesome finale

Chad and Worps were machines absolutely outstanding games. Can’t wait to add Cogs and Mitch to the middle

Not sure why BB spent most of the game down back but he did a good job as did CJ - going to be alright I think

Would like us to be a bit more consistent for longer periods of time but we have improved through the year

What a way to end a fantastic career. Crowd went bonkers whenever Rough went near it! A goodbye game most of us will never forget.

Thank you for the memories that will last an entire lifetime. A great clubman, a great hawk!

Even better than the cheers were the torrent of boos if Suns players spoiled his attempts - crowd even booed Gunner when he marked one ahead of Rough!

satan1

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Roughead. The kids. Wingard, so much to like.

No idea what the McEvoy experiment was about and hope we don't play two rucks next week.

There is so much to celebrate, CJ, TOB, Wingard..... our mad coach playing McEvoy off half back.

Worpel being tagged - lol!!!!

Heard commentary talk about how Sammy has been working with Worps on getting rid of a tag - “keep moving” and move he did all day

Jul 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Little OT, but I was pulled aside by the police at 3/4 time because I was reported for anti social behaviour for apparently along someone or a player a f**..

Police said it was an allegation, and asked for my drivers license, and the security ask me for my hawthorn membership. I categorically deny I would ever say anything like that, as its offensive and I have many friend who are in same sex relationships.

I felt I was treated poorly based on no evidence and pissed me off. I am had tempted to make a complaint myself, but should it be to the stadium? The police or the club ?

Back