Preview Round 22, 2019: Hawthorn v Gold Coast Suns, 18 August 2019, 4.40pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaeger May need a rest

And Scully needs some sun. He's so pale in the photos from Thursdays training that it looks like he was just dunked in a giant glue bottle.

Training_15_08_19_2.JPG

And Scully needs some sun. He's so pale in the photos from Thursdays training that it looks like he was just dunked in a giant glue bottle.

Training_15_08_19_2.JPG

If the sun comes out he'll blind the opposition, like a really shiny disco ball. It's our secret weapon!

At least it will look full on TV if the bottom 2 levels are packed lol

Just wait for the photo on monday of only level 3 being completely empty....

The good news is that Ticketmaster has opened up seating on level 3 (if you look at the seating map) so that embarassment looks to have been avoided

(Just one bay of AFL members seating available on level 1 - Asile 9 (L-T))

Last edited:
God I wish I could get over for this. Game is even more interesting because by kick off, we'll know whether a big win can boost us into 8th.

Jealous of everyone who gets to go along, hope it's an awesome day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I wish I could get over for this. Game is even more interesting because by kick off, we'll know whether a big win can boost us into 8th.

Jealous of everyone who gets to go along, hope it's an awesome day!

View attachment 727616

Need to rely on some big results there (specifcally Fremantle to get up over Essendon, North to get over Port and Collingwood over Adelaide)

Not impossible but I presume one (or two) of those results go against us and we are toast?

Just wondering does anyone know where 'Section 9: General Admission Seating is located' Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Difficult round to tip PM. Every chance you have tipped the card or you will get two out of 9. Fingers crossed. :thumbsu:

Only one tip in front in my work comp. Some decent cash on offer but I think this is the make or break round.

Need to rely on some big results there (specifcally Fremantle to get up over Essendon, North to get over Port and Collingwood over Adelaide)

Not impossible but I presume one (or two) of those results go against us and we are toast?

Even if all 3 win we can still make it. Would need dogs to beat adelaide and freo to beat Port in Rd23 and us to have a better overall percentage than both teams

Difficult round to tip PM. Every chance you have tipped the card or you will get two out of 9. Fingers crossed. :thumbsu:

For sure! I'm 2 up in my work tipping comp. My saving grace is that everyone here always tips the Crows, so I actually hope Collingwood wins for multiple reasons now. Surely North pull their finger out back at Marvel against Port who historically don't perform there. It's certainly clutching at straws there but how good would it be.

I think Freo over Essendon is one of the only certainties for the round tbh. Touch wood, the injectors are shot and are on a slippery slope. I think we all gave up on finals a few weeks ago, so even if we do miss, at least it's not going to break our hearts

Western Bulldogs play Adelaide next week and one of them will lose. The way I see it is the North Melbourne vs Port Adelaide game could be the deciding factor as to who finishes 8th. We need North to win by 5+ goals, then hope to beat Gold Coast by 70+ points.

Round 22
Adelaide vs Collingwood (60/40)
North Melbourne vs Port Adelaide (50/50)
GWS vs Western Bulldogs (50/50)
Fremantle vs Essendon (60/40)

Round 23
Essendon vs Collingwood (40/60)
Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide (60/40)
Port Adelaide vs Fremantle (75/25)
WCE vs Hawthorn (65/35)

Just wondering does anyone know where 'Section 9: General Admission Seating is located' Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
General Admission seating areas are finalised on the day.
Will most likely be whatever parts of level 3 they decide to open and some bays on level 1.
If you have a General Admission ticket you can sit in any of the designated GA areas, that section 9 thing doesn't mean anything, it is just part of their crap system where everything has to be called a section, even when there is no section.

PS: Just found an update on the Marvel website
Any patron with a valid ticket or membership may scan to enter and sit in general admission areas on Level 1 between Aisles 2-4, 22-24, 25-31, 42-48 or Level 3. Please note this is subject to change.

General Admission seating areas are finalised on the day.
Will most likely be whatever parts of level 3 they decide to open and some bays on level 1.
If you have a General Admission ticket you can sit in any of the designated GA areas, that section 9 thing doesn't mean anything, it is just part of their crap system where everything has to be called a section, even when there is no section.

PS: Just found an update on the Marvel website
Any patron with a valid ticket or membership may scan to enter and sit in general admission areas on Level 1 between Aisles 2-4, 22-24, 25-31, 42-48 or Level 3. Please note this is subject to change.

I presume because we dont have any reserve seating at Docklands it'll be similar to finals ticketing where they sell one bay at a time...

Could mean that up to 28,000 or so could be packed into the bottom levels before they open up the top deck?

The timeslot works against us (plus the stadium) but wouldn't it be great if we could get 30,000 to 35,000 to rock up and see Roughead out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back