Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Friday, August 16
Melbourne v Sydney (MCG) (N)

Saturday, August 17
Carlton v St Kilda (MCG)
Brisbane Lions v Geelong (G)
Adelaide v Collingwood (AO) (T)
North Melbourne v Port Adelaide (MRVL) (N)
Fremantle v Essendon (OS) (N)

Sunday, August 18
Richmond v West Coast (MCG)
Greater Western Sydney v Western Bulldogs (GIA)
Hawthorn v Gold Coast (MRVL) (T)

It really should be their home kit with red shorts. Barely clashes with anyone, the front and back actually match and it looks sexy as. Other teams could still wear coloured shorts against them too

Gives us an excuse to wear a clash jumper too :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youd think someone who claims to be Chief Football Writer" would at least have some idea on what club jumpers look like.
Youd think someone who claims to be Chief Football Writer" would at least have some idea on what club jumpers look like.
Do you reckon the chief football writer is also the person who compiles the paper and adds the graphics? Or just...writes?

Do you reckon the chief football writer is also the person who compiles the paper and adds the graphics? Or just...writes?
It's his story and people see his name. If I wrote that and some other knob put those jumpers on I wouldn't be overly happy.

Has this been reported yet? Pretty big deal Freo relaxing on the chevronsView attachment 726966

I've always liked this one. I hope they fond a place for it a la PBS at Port
Yeah I think I've seen that around. The anchor is so iconic to Freo and honestly I'd rather they just have the purple and white anchor rather than the chevrons.

Wish Freo had gone with the latter version of the anchor, the OG anchor doesn't do it for me
Funny you say that because I’m of the complete opposite opinion. Find the realistic anchor makes the jumper look too heavy and dopey for mine. Prefer the ‘sorta’ anchor by far.

The beauty of differing opinions eh

Anyone know if Essendon and West Coast will be wearing their clash guernseys in their respective games?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back