Review Round 22, 2021 - Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood

Who were your five best players against Collingwood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

BIG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

I'm giving him the biggest props just because of that putrid thread in this forum. I hope everyone who posted on that burnt their dinner tonight ;)

Many many players played great tonight. Ah Chee on fire. McCarthy just sublime (what are we thinking about that bump, should be fine right?) McStay huge, along with Joe and Charles. The revelation for me was Berry finding some huge form in the center. I had wavering doubt (please forgive me Fagan) about Berrys future after the injuries and sickness etc. But wowee, super stuff.

golly gosh :)

edit: also props to Coleman and Prior. both looked super sharp and on form.

Well that was fun.

Lyons, Clugga, Oscar, Joe and Charlie get my votes I reckon.
Neale worked his way into that game from a slow start (a few interesting shots late notwithstanding), and Berry showed some nice signs he's getting back to where we want him. Nakia, Kiddy and Cal provideed some good pressure. McStay was great, too, just a really key player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18 pressure acts, 4 tackles including 3 inside 50 to go with everything he did offensively.

This guy is supposed to be our 3rd KF. There are teams atm that would kill for him to be their number one.

Adams for Lester and Robbo for Prior next week.

Will be interesting if we persist with Kiddy

The first two are instant upgrades. Not sure there is an upgrade for Kiddy and I've really liked what he's brought in the HB role. I say hold.

Joe and Charlie both top 10 in the goal kicking now

I expect we'll see Charlie be discussed heavily in the AA small forward role though tbh Linc should probably be the guy in that discussion. Regardless, both key pieces in a very strong forwardline.

Can we vote for more than 5 this week?
So many I feel bad for not voting for.
Went McCluggage Zorko Oscar Charlie and Ah Chee

McStay Lyons Bailey Danniher McCarthy all could have got votes.

So happy to see form building across the team. Darcy back is really encouraging as well

Back