Preview Round 22, 2021: Geelong v St.Kilda - GMHBA Stadium, Saturday 14th August, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Cats

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • Saints

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will update with date and time when the AFL release it.

Just going by when teams played this week, it looks as though we could be playing on a Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Really hope its not for Byrnes or Connelly
You’re two for two tonight!
I think it could be either, and not as fussed with it as you.
Both have had a good run but I’m seeing the decline in performance that afflicts young players when they start their careers.
Longer term a rest will not harm them.
Staying one week too long might.

Will update with date and time when the AFL release it.

Just going by when teams played this week, it looks as though we could be playing on a Saturday.

Can’t say we haven’t done well with time slots this year. Not that it matters when you’re stuck at home I suppose. Still, bigger tv audiences On Friday / Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re two for two tonight!
I think it could be either, and not as fussed with it as you.
Both have had a good run but I’m seeing the decline in performance that afflicts young players when they start their careers.
Longer term a rest will not harm them.
Staying one week too long might.
2 games of the season to go, toughen them up

If King doesnt get up do we think we will go small or replace him with Hunter or McKernan?
Feel like we would be better off going smaller with Membrey and Sharman as the talls
King out and maybe Bytel
Is McKernan fit?

Maybe Clark and Hanners in

Clark???? Oh thought he was out for the rest of the season again. Did he not break his jaw?

Concussion apparently and he’s had his week off.

I'd give byrnes a rest, nothing against the old late season "managed" tag for a young fella
Could do the same with Clark I reckon.
King out and maybe Bytel
Is McKernan fit?

Maybe Clark and Hanners in
McKernan played VFL last weekend. Not well but he played.
Will be interesting to see if Clark is right. Would be past the 12 days but last few concussion the club has had have stretched out.

Could do the same with Clark I reckon.

McKernan played VFL last weekend. Not well but he played.
Will be interesting to see if Clark is right. Would be past the 12 days but last few concussion the club has had have stretched out.

Any chance we could do this without McKernan and Hunter? They are not going to be the difference between winning and losing and I just don’t think they contribute that much. I’d rather have Hanners than one of them because he can at least contribute in the middle.

Any chance we could do this without McKernan and Hunter? They are not going to be the difference between winning and losing and I just don’t think they contribute that much. I’d rather have Hanners than one of them because he can at least contribute in the middle.
I’ve been pretty harsh on a lot of our players this year (sorry Dmac; sorry Dunstan) but Hunter and McKernan should never pull the red white and black on again UNLESS BOTH Roma and Paddy are injured.

If Ryder is good to go you‘d think he will play and Marshall could spend more time forward (if King is unavailable).
Hopefully Max will be ok because he’ll kick 10. He killed the cats last time, just didn’t kick straight (wasn’t the only one either).

If Ryder is good to go you‘d think he will play and Marshall could spend more time forward (if King is unavailable).
Hopefully Max will be ok because he’ll kick 10. He killed the cats last time, just didn’t kick straight (wasn’t the only one either).

Someone mentioned Ryder and an achilles. If that’s what it is, even just soreness, I very much doubt he plays. Gresh has missed an entire season with his rupture and the threat of an older guy doing it could mean career over for Paddy. Rather just give him the last two games off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back