Game Day Round 22 2021 vs GWS, Marvel Stadium, 13 August, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone actually see us turning this around in one season - to a premiership? 1 off season to sort this mess out, we’ve had all season to work this one out and pretty much done absolutely nothing
Getting key players back like Broad, balta, dusty, soldo just to name a fee. Most importantly the lads will get a longer break

All I’m saying is he deserves another year to turn it around. He’s earned that much and quite frankly I’m hoping we’re long past the days of firing the coach because some primmadonna is pissed off about something.
Without 5 assistants he won’t turn it around

Can anyone actually see us turning this around in one season - to a premiership? 1 off season to sort this mess out, we’ve had all season to work this one out and pretty much done absolutely nothing
No will be 5-8 years at least. Need to completely change the list , fair chance none of tonight's side will be in our next GF side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least the AFL had to ruin the sport to bring us down lol
I’m honestly hoping someone can get into AFLHQ and fix Shocking’s and Gil’s * ups before the sport goes completely down the drain.

Can someone explain to me why we think the stand rule has affected Richmond more then other teams…?

I don’t get this argument

Just saying our backline still looks better with him there than without him.
Or are you one of those suggesting Talia or Tarrant would be a better option next season? Or Rhett Bazzo gets drafted as an instant replacement?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Again, Astbury is not solving anything next year. And yes, we need to be recruiting in this area or do you think what we have now is acceptable?

I don't think any coach could do their job without proper support.
If we don’t get any that aren’t afraid to challenge him we are ****ed, and all other clubs have had the soft cap cut

Without 5 assistants he won’t turn it around
Well you know who we can blame for the loss of assistant coaches right? If we can forgive that we can wait and see how and if Dimma can turn it around next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back