Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Friday, August 12
St Kilda v Brisbane Lions (MRVL) (N)

Saturday, August 13
Western Bulldogs v Greater Western Sydney (MRVL)
Adelaide v North Melbourne (AO)
Gold Coast v Geelong (MS) (T)
Melbourne v Carlton (MCG) (N)
Fremantle v West Coast (OS) (N)

Sunday, August 14
Richmond v Hawthorn (MCG)
Sydney v Collingwood (SCG)
Essendon v Port Adelaide (MRVL) (T)

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Friday, August 12
St Kilda v Brisbane Lions (MRVL) (N) ideally lions in blue shorts rather than introduce white

Saturday, August 13
Western Bulldogs v Greater Western Sydney (MRVL) should be visually great, will the orange team wear their mostly orange?
Adelaide v North Melbourne (AO) should be visually good with north all white
Gold Coast v Geelong (MS) (T) geelong could wear navy shorts if they wanted to, but will wear white
Melbourne v Carlton (MCG) (N) ergh. we all know what this is going to be amirite?
Fremantle v West Coast (OS) (N) wish west coast would wear blue shorts with the yellow peril

Sunday, August 14
Richmond v Hawthorn (MCG) always a little messy - i bet the umpires wear their normal lime green too to make it worse
Sydney v Collingwood (SCG) will be good - collingwood in their white and white shorts
Essendon v Port Adelaide (MRVL) (T) - will be as good as it can be while port choose to wear grey

Weekly Predictions:

Friday, August 12

St Kilda: Home/Black v Brisbane Lions: Fitzroy/White

Saturday, August 13
Western Bulldogs: Home/Blue v Greater Western Sydney: Clash/White
Adelaide: Home/Navy v North Melbourne: Clash/White
Gold Coast: Home/Red v Geelong: Home/Navy
Melbourne: Home/Navy v Carlton: Clash/White
Fremantle: Home/Purple v West Coast: Clash/White

Sunday, August 14
Richmond: Home/Black v Hawthorn: Home/White
Sydney: Home/Red v Collingwood: Home/Black
Essendon: Home/Black v Port Adelaide: Clash/White

Sammoll

Club Legend
Apr 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne City FC, Southampton FC
Melbourne v Carlton (MCG) (N) ergh. we all know what this is going to be amirite?

We always wear clash against Melbourne. We’re good at doing so besides the obvious three ‘Big 4’ clashes.

5B0D4C47-DC49-4543-85C4-D4857F0322A3.jpeg

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Hate that Clash guernsey. The only side we clash with are Geelong, an even whiter guernsey doesn't solve anything lol. I think I that the Royal Blue & White inverse strip is sufficient for such games.
The strangest part is the VFL side have to Royal inverse so clearly there was no mistake, they intentionally went with that white clash knowing it solved no clashes... for money I assume? It's a shocker jumper too so not sure why they thought it would sell.

If they're not going to come out with a simple inverse, at least come out with something like this, you know, the type of jumper the club has worn in premiership seasons.
North Puma Clash.jpg

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
The strangest part is the VFL side have to Royal inverse so clearly there was no mistake, they intentionally went with that white clash knowing it solved no clashes... for money I assume? It's a shocker jumper too so not sure why they thought it would sell.

If they're not going to come out with a simple inverse, at least come out with something like this, you know, the type of jumper the club has worn in premiership seasons.
View attachment 1477932
I like it.

Back