Game Day Round 22, 2022: Richmond v Hawthorn, MCG 1:10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stottzy

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wrong actually watch the games instead of falling for the narrative.his kicking has been ok stop treating him like he’s like hodge that isn’t his game.
Mate I've watched every game. He's kicking is rubbish and it's an embarrassment that Newcombe in just 1 and half seasons is already our best midfielder and best user. Has to go.

Yes the trend is he does his job at an elite level. And although his kicking isn’t amazing it’s not the liability they go on about.

It’s actually hurt us terribly many many times this year.

Isn’t to say he isn’t and hasn’t been a valuable player and that he doesn’t excel at some aspects of the game, but a player of his experience and high rating makes far too many costly errors with the ball in both execution and decision making.

Richmond are a bottom 4 clearance differential team in the league and we've made them look like top 4. In most games this year while disappointed with the outcome I've been happy with the effort, this has just been bad all round.

CHUBBSS

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Richmond are a bottom 4 clearance differential team in the league and we've made them look like top 4. In most games this year while disappointed with the outcome I've been happy with the effort, this has just been bad all round.
Which of sheezle or Humphrey is the clearance machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back