Review Round 22, 2022 - St Kilda vs Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against St Kilda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who doesn't change their bigfooty avatar to Cam sooshing the crowd is a bum.
Not that I didn't like it when Cam did it but didn't everyone give whatisface at Collingwood (the ones with no eyes) a lot of stick when he did it or was it the context that made the difference in some fashion? (or that Cam was being cheeky not serious)

Not that I didn't like it when Cam did it but didn't everyone give whatisface at Collingwood (the ones with no eyes) a lot of stick when he did it or was it the context that made the difference in some fashion? (or that Cam was being cheeky not serious)

I'm guessing Cam got a lot of advise from Saints Fans prior to kicking that one. I saw it as more of a retort to all the all comments earlier.

Ginnivan just provokes regardless, so he deserves everything that comes his way.

I'm guessing Cam got a lot of advise from Saints Fans prior to kicking that one. I saw it as more of a retort to all the all comments earlier.

Ginnivan just provokes regardless, so he deserves everything that comes his way.

Yeah it was pretty clearly directed at the supporters near the fence. I liked it. No way was he shushing the crowd and proclaiming victory for the fun of it.

How dare you!

Attachments

• CCEEF693-E082-4C36-A5B0-A4BB11B576B8.jpeg
    CCEEF693-E082-4C36-A5B0-A4BB11B576B8.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 26

Didn't that American with the glasses do it at least once and got lots of curry over it?

Didn't that American with the glasses do it at least once and got lots of curry over it?

Some players do it in a cheeky way others do it in a floggish way. Cam was on the cheeky side.

Some players do it in a cheeky way others do it in a floggish way. Cam was on the cheeky side.
Our players are cheeky.

Other teams' players are flogs.

Easy.

It's his smile - quick to appear, genuinely happy. Hard for anyone to resist.

We talk about the energy Mitch and matho bring.

Cam has a different sort of energy, but it impacts the team every bit as much. When he is smiling and enjoying the game other players lift.

In this season to date I've been relatively disappointed in our lack of progress. I've been particularly down on the performance of our back 6 who I still have real reservations about TBH. Not big enough, not mobile enough, specifically.

Not totally converted after Friday, but happier at our aggression and attack on the pill. Harris particularly showed more fight. Amazing what a revup will do. But shouldn't need it in all honesty.

And after giving Rayner a right serve, very happy to see a much improved performance. Paradoxically, he has now created a rod for his own back, having demonstrated what he is capable of.

The test comes on Friday night. At nearly every real hurdle we've hit this year, we've failed. We know what we have to do. Let's do it. Then I might be a lot more convinced.

I look forward to a full-court press from our mids and especially Zac. Encouraged by Hipwood. Much better attack on the pill. Even Berry looking fitter. Maybe upgraded jabs doing their job? And please, somebody tell Payne he is one huge unit [listed @ 197cm and 105kgs]. After the Cripps disgrace, killing someone [hyperbole alert] on the field is more or less permissible now. Go for it Jack.

In this season to date I've been relatively disappointed in our lack of progress. I've been particularly down on the performance of our back 6 who I still have real reservations about TBH. Not big enough, not mobile enough, specifically.

Not totally converted after Friday, but happier at our aggression and attack on the pill. Harris particularly showed more fight. Amazing what a revup will do. But shouldn't need it in all honesty.

And after giving Rayner a right serve, very happy to see a much improved performance. Paradoxically, he has now created a rod for his own back, having demonstrated what he is capable of.

The test comes on Friday night. At nearly every real hurdle we've hit this year, we've failed. We know what we have to do. Let's do it. Then I might be a lot more convinced.

I look forward to a full-court press from our mids and especially Zac. Encouraged by Hipwood. Much better attack on the pill. Even Berry looking fitter. Maybe upgraded jabs doing their job? And please, somebody tell Payne he is one huge unit [listed @ 197cm and 105kgs]. After the Cripps disgrace, killing someone [hyperbole alert] on the field is more or less permissible now. Go for it Jack.
Wouldn't ya love it if Jack just smashed a couple of shirtfronts. The guy is a monster.....and fast. I'd love to see him playing on the wing.

Wing AttendanceRound 22St KildaMarvel Stadium
Names
Q1
Q2
Q3
Q4
Total
Percentage
Bottom​
Bottom​
Bottom​
Bottom​
Berry
2​
3​
3​
2​
3​
2​
1​
2​
18​
39.13%​
Bailey
2​
1​
1​
2​
1​
7​
15.22%​
Prior
2​
2​
2​
4​
3​
1​
2​
16​
34.78%​
McCluggage
1​
2​
1​
4​
8.70%​
McCarthy
1​
1​
2.17%​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it amazing that we've won 15 games this season despite our glaring weaknesses and our patchy form. We've only lost 6 games, 4 of those losses by under 2 goals. There have only been a few actual good performances from us and we still haven't put together a consistent 4 quarter game.

Last edited:
Back