Review Round 22, 2022 - St Kilda vs Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against St Kilda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing flawed what so ever. They're to busy in oppositions ears spilling bullshit rather than playing. ******* around while saints had loose players all over the joint. If they kicked those goals while we were in our rut, easy 20-30 point loss. Can thank our forwards tonight. Stayed away from the bullshit and got it done. Rayners most important game for the club. Hipwood also coming good.
So now you’ve moved to a different argument altogether when facts come around.

Guessing you didn’t watch the saints players chirping like crazy. Hardly any of that from the lions.

So now you’ve moved to a different argument altogether when facts come around.

Guessing you didn’t watch the saints players chirping like crazy. Hardly any of that from the lions.

No different argument at all, Zorko and Andrews are ill disciplined and continue to get carried away with the petty bullshit, easily baited players.

Thought Lyons was ok in the first half but slowed considerably after half time. Saw him walking around in the rooms after the game with both knees iced which explains plenty about his decline this year. Wear and Tear.

Sent from my SM-A525F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to hear the panel write us off in the flag race after the game. For mine, we are the clear third seed in the flag race. No expectations on us, but feel like the pieces are so close to clicking and if they can (hopefully starting next week!) Then watch out world.

At the game. Should have iced it by half time. I actually thought Payne didn't have a bad game. Been said, Rayner and King were the difference. Atmosphere was pretty flat, even when the final siren sounded. Workmanlike is probably an apt description of our performance, but we won...so there is that.

No different argument at all, Zorko and Andrews are ill disciplined and continue to get carried away with the petty bullshit, easily baited players.
Andrew’s give away less than1 free kick a game, Zorko 1.6 a game.

Hardly what you’d call ill disciplined at all especially Zorko who’s in the trenches and pressures more than any player in our side.

You obviously don’t watch the gamesz

The free kick against Harris to king to night was one of the softest I’ve seen in years. If that gets ticked off by the afl there should be 25 of those every game.

Good to hear the panel write us off in the flag race after the game. For mine, we are the clear third seed in the flag race. No expectations on us, but feel like the pieces are so close to clicking and if they can (hopefully starting next week!) Then watch out world.

I enjoyed Mooney identifying the forward line as the Achilles heel in the highest scoring team in the comp.

Hey you negative nancies

OCh1sklG.jpg

Here's a thought. What happens if they do indeed kick straight. Its now a center clearance (which we won 13-9). I would prefer those odds to enter our 50 rather than some of our exits from our d50 during that swing when they kept coming and missing.

I have plenty more hypotheticals to counter your bullshit bemoaning and frankly boring negativity.

edit: oh and my favorite moment of the night was when the commentators came together to compliment and discuss Rich's physique ;)

Thought Lyons was ok in the first half but slowed considerably after half time. Saw him walking around in the rooms after the game with both knees iced which explains plenty about his decline this year. Wear and Tear.

Sent from my SM-A525F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Looked liked his calves were iced, not his knees.

They had something like 12 i/s 50's in a row in the last quarter and butchered them all. We know what that feels like. It's a good feeling to take the opportunities we had and get the chocolates.

I don't really care much about who did what , it's in our own hands now. We're in the Top 4 .I have the feeling we can go a lot better ,not that we've done it all year but who knows maybe we can run into a purple patch of form.

Ah Chee and Adams back will really help. Just keep believing and hoping.

7 day break back at the Gabba is our best chance of rolling Melbourne for a while and if we can't do it next week then we won't be doing it in finals imo.

Back